Milan manager delay a good sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and those thinking/wanting allardyce?!?! where are they living?!?! :) jewell has more chance being lcfc boss than allardyce

Depends if you can grade differing levels of Cloud Cuckoo Land. I agree in the grand scheme of things that Jewell is slightly more likely than Allardyce but neither are remotley likely to happen.

Depends if you can grade differing levels of Cloud Cuckoo Land. I agree in the grand scheme of things that Jewell is slightly more likely than Allardyce but neither are remotley likely to happen.

so would you like to see jewell as our next boss or not regardless of whether its a reality :102:

I would say unlikely to happen in Jewells case and not going to in allardyces,I certainly don't think I should be ridiculed for suggesting Jewell:102: its not that ridiculous a suggestion IMO:102:

Last edited:
I would say unlikely to happen in Jewells case and not going to in allardyces,I certainly don't think I should be ridiculed for suggesting Jewell:102: its not that ridiculous a suggestion IMO:102:

I think he would be a 1st class appointment but so would Ferguson or Mourinho :icon_wink

Blah blah blah

It's been an hour since someone last posted, and i'm bored !!

i am pretty confident in saying that Chris Coleman will be the new manager,

he wanted to spend time with his kids and family, and chris is prob away on a family hoilday and when he comes back he will be the new mananger in that time MM will be looking at the players contracts and players avialable that he can bring to the club, and when the time is right Chris Coleman will be annouced as the new Leicester City Manager

I do hope you've let Milan & Chris know about all of this.

I do hope you've let Milan & Chris know about all of this.

more like they have let me know. more information on the manager suitation:

The search to fill the helm at the Walkers Stadium has begun in earnest after Nigel Worthington's fifth and final game as caretaker boss in Sunday's 4-1 home defeat to Midlands rivals Wolves.
Worthington was installed on a temporary basis until the end of the season following Rob Kelly's dismissal on April 11 and Mandaric has already admitted the Irishman "will be considered" for the role after fulfilling his remit of securing the club's Championship status.
Worthington himself has publicly expressed his desire to land the job on a full-time basis.
Former England manager Glenn Hoddle and ex-West Brom duo Gary Megson and Bryan Robson, all of whom are currently out of work, have long been linked with the post while Chris Coleman is thought to be among the front-runners for the job after he was sacked by Fulham last month. Chelsea assistant Steve Clarke has also been linked.
Mandaric, who has a three-year plan to get Leicester back into the Premiership, insists he will take his time and carefully weigh up all the options available to him before making a decision.
"Several top-quality candidates have made me aware of their interest in this high-profile position but it would be unprofessional of me to divulge any further information at this moment in time," said Mandaric.
"But the choice of manager is, as I have said before, crucial and I cannot afford to rush it.
"I wish we could have the right person today but it is such an important decision I must take my time.
"Nigel Worthington was the man here at the end of the season and he has made it perfectly clear that he would like the job on a full-time basis, but there are three or four others I have to look at closely.
"The one thing is that I will not be pushing myself to make the decision quickly. I hope everyone will understand that.
"But I can guarantee that whatever final decision I make it will be in the best interests of Leicester City Football Club."

ive said colman since he left fulham and i,l stick with him, out of all those just named i reckon he has the greatest potential, as for allardyce :icon_lol: i reckon we got more chance of getting bill shankley!:biggrin:

I would be happy if you were right Spanky - but like a few of us have said - whoever MM picks will get my full backing and support.

more like they have let me know...

So, just so that we're all clear about this, Milan & Chris Coleman have both contacted you regarding the managerial vacancy & their holiday arrangements?

Since when have Megson, Robson and Hoddle been linked? They've just mentioned any out of work managers at that kind of level...

So, just so that we're all clear about this, Milan & Chris Coleman have both contacted you regarding the managerial vacancy & their holiday arrangements?

yeah i'm going to be there tour guide when they come here to visit me ;)

alex we all agree the full backing and support for the manager and much more support for chris coleman as the manager,

I just can't see it. He will have a much better shot at promotion next season at Wigan.

Thank goodness for some commonsense.

Did the unusually decent Spring weather give posters a more than usual touch of the sun.

For goodness sake - get real everyone.

Fact 1 - We are a struggling championship outfit;

Fact 2 - MM is not a guy to seriously splash the cash on players and we knew that when he took the club over for peanuts. Many of us welcomed the takeover on the basis that he would provide leadership where there was previously a void.

However, to imagine that managers who are both successful and big names are going to regard the Leicester job as their prime target is ridiculous.

My best guess is that MM is having to work really hard to persuade anyone decent to take on the job. He may or may not suceed but it will be difficult.

As for the absurd idea of having Worthington as a Director of Football? Why? Do we want to have two competing managers? In a club the size of Leicester is there justification for having a manager and a director post? Would someone like Ince or Coleman or anyone with anyone about them welcome such a botch? I don't think so.

Whoever takes over will have a right load of rubbish on their books with no obvious way of moving much of it elsewhere. And no pot of gold. Where is the rush going to come from?

Did the unusually decent Spring weather give posters a more than usual touch of the sun.

Fact 2 - MM is not a guy to seriously splash the cash on players and we knew that when he took the club over for peanuts. Many of us welcomed the takeover on the basis that he would provide leadership where there was previously a void.

However, to imagine that managers who are both successful and big names are going to regard the Leicester job as their prime target is ridiculous.

My best guess is that MM is having to work really hard to persuade anyone decent to take on the job. He may or may not suceed but it will be difficult.

As for the absurd idea of having Worthington as a Director of Football? Why? Do we want to have two competing managers? In a club the size of Leicester is there justification for having a manager and a director post? Would someone like Ince or Coleman or anyone with anyone about them welcome such a botch? I don't think so.

Whoever takes over will have a right load of rubbish on their books with no obvious way of moving much of it elsewhere. And no pot of gold. Where is the rush going to come from?

Sums up my feelings, RF.

Bollocks to the manager. We need to get some fecking footballers in first.

Best post yet. :icon_bigg ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670