Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show me one example they've posted here?

got better things to do than trawl through all their posts.

Its strange I am not the only one who thought that, luckily I knew they were spouting bollux most of the time

So you don't mind making accusations but can't be bothered to provide any evidence to back it up. :018:

not at all, does not bother me, I know what I know and its not just Melton and I who think this.....

I am only 45 minutes away from total armageddon. Fact.

They have said repeatedly in response to posts that there has been no bid

And it's been as blatantly misleading as Blanderson's £25 million claims

Shame on the both of them

Last edited:
the bit ive found dose not say there is no bid but it dose make it look that way

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16179

post number 1 :icon_wink points d to f

Point e says "The indicative offer from Mandaric has changed a number of times since the initial offer", which clearly shows that MM had been revising his offer over a period of time, no suggestion that he hadn't done anything.

thats 3 off us at least now who all think the same of what the FT has said.......:038: :038: :038:

the bit ive found dose not say there is no bid but it dose make it look that way

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16179

post number 1 :icon_wink points d to f

It says there was no formal bid- which was undoubtedly true, as several people have repeatedly pointed out - otherwise there would have been no further negotiations going on, which they refer to in that post. It's a perfectly normal process to go through details to come up with a package that both parties can feel comfortable with.

Same as above - but as they also refer to the ongoing negotiations over details of what might form a formal bid, it is hardly "blatantly misleading".

When some of the "insiders" said a few weeks ago that a bid had been received, that was misleading - witness the confusion it created among other posters as to why the board were apparently sitting on it and not making a recomendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69