Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as how we've got 250 million then, can we get Beckham in on loan until the end of the season :)

Only if she gets her tits out - and even then I might think twice about it

Don't know why he doesn't say £250 million and have done with it.
Because he hasn't calculated that it will cost 250 million to get the club moving forward :icon_wink. He has however calculated that it will cost him a total investment of 25 million.

MM clearly wants to let us fans know his intentions. If he can't trust the club to tell us, the local newspaper is his next option. I see nothing wrong with him telling us how much he thinks it will cost to get us moving again.

As for people thinking that he is conducting his negotiations through the paper, you will obviously then have the answer to the following questions:

When will he take over, how much are the shareholders getting, when will he buy the stadium, how much is the transfer kitty, Is Rob Kelly staying, are we selling any more players before the transfer window closes?

When will he take over, how much are the shareholders getting, when will he buy the stadium, how much is the transfer kitty, Is Rob Kelly staying, are we selling any more players before the transfer window closes?

Blanderson is only fed the stuff MM wants in the public domain.;) All the stuff you mention, he will know the same time as the rest of us. BTW, I don't think there is any sort of scenario that would involve buying the stadium unless it involved sharing the stadium the the rugby team. Actually, thinking about it, I fancy we will be groundsharing anyway, MM being an astute businessman will see it as an obvious opportunity the reduce the stadium overheads.

Blanderson is only fed the stuff MM wants in the public domain.;) All the stuff you mention, he will know the same time as the rest of us. BTW, I don't think there is any sort of scenario that would involve buying the stadium unless it involved sharing the stadium the the rugby team. Actually, thinking about it, I fancy we will be groundsharing anyway, MM being an astute businessman will see it as an obvious opportunity the reduce the stadium overheads.
Possibly agree about the groundshare, I'm not saying I'm for it, but I can see the scenario happening.

I also believe that whoever owns this club after we have been in the Prem for one year without relegation we buy the ground. (That's if the then owner of the club doesn't own it already)

I should say so - it's almost unbelievable to build a new stadium - and have two clubs living on each other's doorsteps that each plays a match at home and then only for part of the year not to share the facility.

I suppose the experience of Birmingham in relaying the pitch in mid season and having that big problem does raise some concern - although the weather was freakish last week.

SSN has just said coming up Milan Mandaric...

I'm not skiving BTW, I have the week off:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00