Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's nothing bad, and it's that the takeover is imminent!

But from what's been said I'm very much thinking "uh oh spaghetti o's!" at the moment! Cmon MM, get it sorted.

Last edited:
Well I hope you are all correct and this is just an elaborate ruse.

If it isn't we are in trouble. We are already on the ropes IMO. Is Milan going to save us or is he about to deliver the knock out punch.:102:

If MM has lowered his offer, what skeleton has fallen out of the closet to make him do so?

I'm not too worried if MM lowers his offer. The club have made it quite clear to us that it isn't about the money, so I expect the deal will go forth and I don't expect they'll mind if they get a little less

Last edited:
If MM has lowered his offer, what skeleton has fallen out of the closet to make him do so?

Why a skeleton? He's a succesful hard nosed businessman. Any negotiating opportunity would be sezed on, I'm sure.

But he's already said shareholders will get 100% of what they paid. Stupid thing to say if he didn't mean it, it will just make the shareholders wonder what else he's said that isn't true.
I'm sure there would have been a "if" a "so long as" a "subject to" or an "according" after that sentance

Last edited:
I'm sure there would have been a "if" a "so long as" a "subject to" or an "according" after that sentance

Exactly. If they suddenly find an unbudgeted for expense/liability then I am sure the "value of the shareholding" will go down. :icon_conf

IF Milan lowers his offer it is him that is being dodgy and not the club IMO. We are not long out of administration...a process whereby we are/were completely restructured to cope with our debts. As part of the administration process I should imagine our books were scutinized and then scrutinized again just to be sure. I therefore strongly doubt that there is much in their of concern other than the highly publised debts we have...but he would have know about that in any case.

I would trust our current books over many Prem clubs.

IF Milan lowers his offer it is him that is being dodgy and not the club IMO. We are not long out of administration...a process whereby we are/were completely restructured to cope with our debts. As part of the administration process I should imagine our books were scutinized and then scrutinized again just to be sure. I therefore strongly doubt that there is much in their of concern other than the highly publised debts we have...but he would have know about that in any case.

I trust neither. That is why we have VDD. ;)

Milan made his offer based on the external image of the club, if the club provisionally accepted it, they must be happy that he has a) offered the value, or b) happy that he has offered way above the value. The offer was subject to the internal value tallying up with the external value. If it doesn't, MM is perfectly entitled to lower his bid, that is the reason behind due dilligence, that is the the whole ethos of it.

If MM finds it doesn't match, he isn't a crook

Not so much trust - but I reckon LCFC's books will be fairly straightforward and transparent with the only real niggle the wording of the Teacher's loan. There's no bollox with chains of holding companies, loans and charges between associates, or directors' loans.

Unlike, say, Chelski's.

Milan made his offer based on the external image of the club, if the club provisionally accepted it, they must be happy that he has a) offered the value, or b) happy that he has offered way above the value. The offer was subject to the internal value tallying up with the external value. If it doesn't, MM is perfectly entitled to lower his bid, that is the reason behind due dilligence, that is the the whole ethos of it.

If MM finds it doesn't match, he isn't a crook

Just to clarify, the shareholders did not provisionally "accept" the offer.

a) Because in legal terms it wasn't an offer

b) There wasn't sufficient detail in the document circulated to shareholders to make a decision.

The shareholders agreed to further explore MM's interest based on the initial information supplied, so the process moved on to due diligence & then the next stage is a legal offer document from MM.

Once that is received the shareholders should have a full picture of what is on the table & make a decision

Just to clarify, the shareholders did not provisionally "accept" the offer.

a) Because in legal terms it wasn't an offer

b) There wasn't sufficient detail in the document circulated to shareholders to make a decision.

The shareholders agreed to further explore MM's interest based on the initial information supplied, so the process moved on to due diligence & then the next stage is a legal offer document from MM.

Once that is received the shareholders should have a full picture of what is on the table & make a decision

can anyone remember what birch said before kick off after the said meeting ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670