MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Feriol - did mean 'trimming their sails' (rushed the post cos I also had work to do!).

I believe that there is a simple choice between MM providing Leicester City with some leadership and.....nothing but the present miserable set up.

I don't believe any individual is to blame its just that the board hasn't got the wherewithall in cash or leadership capacity and the management throughout the club football and non-football looks second rate to put it at its kindest.

In those circumstances I think everyone should welcome and rally round the MM proposal.

I Agree with all of this, especially the leadership point. (i don't know the details of the bid though)

I am convinced that the FT has played a dubious game throughout the process partly in the sense of encouraging the idea of examining other options - when there aren't any.

Other 'options' do exist, the FT never said 'bids' though. and the recent JJ interview suggested the club wasn't exactly collapsing, so options such as a 'rights issue' selling a couple of players etc seem more feasable. I'm not suggesting this is ideal, but if MMs offer doesn't offer anything better, there is no need to snap his hands off. The FT as far as i can see has only asked questions, which i'm glad someone is doing, i imagine the same questions are being asked by everyone involved, but they don't post on forums telling us about them.

in short, we are not in a make or break situation, so we have the ability to expect some assurances from any pottential buyer, if those aren't given should we just hand our club over?

Well that completely contradicts my source, also a shareholder, who's confident of the dots and crosses being done today, how odd.

The document hasn't even been sent so it can't.

What they are probably doing is dotting the i's crossing the t's of the final bid document which will be sent out.

I Agree with all of this, especially the leadership point. (i don't know the details of the bid though)

Other 'options' do exist, the FT never said 'bids' though. and the recent JJ interview suggested the club wasn't exactly collapsing, so options such as a 'rights issue' selling a couple of players etc seem more feasable. I'm not suggesting this is ideal, but if MMs offer doesn't offer anything better, there is no need to snap his hands off. The FT as far as i can see has only asked questions, which i'm glad someone is doing, i imagine the same questions are being asked by everyone involved, but they don't post on forums telling us about them.

in short, we are not in a make or break situation, so we have the ability to expect some assurances from any pottential buyer, if those aren't given should we just hand our club over?

Well said.

The document hasn't even been sent so it can't.

What they are probably doing is dotting the i's crossing the t's of the final bid document which will be sent out.

Andrew Taylor has said:

"We have had all the information we require. There are just a couple of small, inconsequential issues to be sorted out," he explained.

So surely they have the 'Bid'? What else can he be waiting for ?? I'm confused

The club have recieved numerous bids. The shareholders haven't recieved them. It is my firm opinion that certain shareholders are trying to discredit Mandaric by "implying" that he hasn't submitted anything yet

Last edited:
Andrew Taylor has said:

So surely they have the 'Bid'? What else can he be waiting for ?? I'm confused

They have been working with MM on the bid, to make sure he puts in a bid that is good enough to be accepted. Taylor and the board know all the info, but it needs to be put in writing so that they can send it to the shareholders.

The trust again said yesterday the bid had not been received.

what about the J's, upper & lowercase?
Are they being done next week? Maybe that's what the delay is.

I'm unsure on your comments on this one Feriol, Surely a rights issue and flogging a couple of players will only help the club short term, but without new players and investment the club will go no where attendances will continue to fall and once again we'l find ourself in administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669