MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry FT if the bid was so bad it would have been dismissed out of hand. The alternative is to rely on the current board and shareholders. By them not rejecting MM it is clear that they want out, especially if the bid is as bad its been made out to be.

You are obviously looking forward to tomorrow. However what is trying to be achieved by discrediting MM. Its rather late isn't it.

I would say the bid has gone through and will be announced on Monday leaving this numpty to cry to the public as to why he stormed out of a board meeting and thus resigned.... lawyer or not he seems a wally

Well, I think there has to be more to it than just having a winge, you don't get to where he obviously has in his career, without obtaining a certain amount of decorum. I can't see someone in his position just going on air to spill beans. :icon_conf

I would say the bid has gone through and will be announced on Monday leaving this numpty to cry to the public as to why he stormed out of a board meeting and thus resigned.... lawyer or not he seems a wally

Not a wally just passionate about City. It is difficult to see what he can say without either the deal being complete or him having disposed of his shares. In either case it is just chin music. ;)

Not a wally just passionate about City. It is difficult to see what he can say without either the deal being complete or him having disposed of his shares. In either case it is just chin music. ;)

I wonder whether the MM deal includes a potential groundshare with the Tigers and that tomorrow the deal will be completed and then said former shareholder spills the beans :102:

I know a significant share holder, and one of the main reasons this bloke resigned was because MM will not give contractual assurances on his bid, ie will not have it written into the contract that he will take on the stadium debt etc....

No glee in the post, we just thought posters would be interested to finally hear another viewpoint on the takeover.

I don't know what you've been reading but there are about 2 and a half billion different viewpoints on this board. I have viewpoints coming out of my ears.:102::102:

I know a significant share holder, and one of the main reasons this bloke resigned was because MM will not give contractual assurances on his bid, ie will not have it written into the contract that he will take on the stadium debt etc....

and he walked out over that?

I thought it was over the time span the money for shares would be paid, and at a reduced cost to reflect an early settlement figure to be paid to Teachers which he does not want to pay, so he deducted it out of the shareholders monies.
If MM buys the club, how the feck can he get away without the stadium debt? Teachers have already said that a name change is not a problem, as long as its not paid. His business plan did show a restructure of the debt though

Are you aware of the content of tomorrow's interivews, also have the Trust now recieved Mandaric's offical bid document ??

Interviews - No, we could guess based on knowing JJ's views, but it's best to wait and see what he does say publically.

Bid document - No, not yet, until the last delay we expected to receive it early this week, so as it has been officially delayed, so currently presume it will more towards the end of this week now.

It hasn't, the document is yet to be circulated, so certainly won't be tomorrow.

Ok, maybe i need to re-word what i was trying to say..they may know if MM has indicated to wheter he will change his mind and not buy our football club :102: because its taken so long

I knew what you meant mate and its a fair point. All I was saying was is that theyd be none the wiser as they arent MM's favourite people.

I knew what you meant mate and its a fair point. All I was saying was is that theyd be none the wiser as they arent MM's favourite people.

lol ok, i just suppose ill wait on my laptop and see if the FT reply in the next 5 minutes to wheter they know or not :icon_bigg :tumbleweed:

FT you made a comment on MM's involvement with Portsmouth. Is this classed as ironing out issues or were you just adding to the conjecture.

The FT have fecked off yet again, confirming nothing. Come on MM get things sorted and sort the FT out...

Interviews - No, we could guess based on knowing JJ's views, but it's best to wait and see what he does say publically.

Bid document - No, not yet, until the last delay we expected to receive it early this week, so as it has been officially delayed, so currently presume it will more towards the end of this week now.

Do you know if JJ represents plan B if Mandaric does walk away ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566