MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they did originally say a week delay from last thrusday....

Until there is a piccy of MM holding a Leicester scarf with a big grin inside the Walkers, coupled with the sight of TNBD walking out of the stadium with a box of his stuff (Possibly containing one of those above the bin basket ball hoops and a signed picture of Jo Bucci), you can hardly blame the nervousness - and all the false dawns we have had...

Tomorrow i have heard, how about you Newts? I hear it all could be done by late tomorrow with an announcement Thursday.

with all respect i have been hearing this for the last month, against fulham there were dozens of people saying it was all signed and he was in but was waiting for the sky game to announce it.

its tiresome and gets peoples hopes up. the whole take over has become an absolute farce. if it isnt done this week id like to see it scrapped all together.

ill believe it when i see it... i hope your right but with all due respect many people have said its all signed and will be announced tommorow etc etc yet it still hasn't

The FT have never 'amplified' the existance of other options. they hav suggested that other options were available, but didn't say they thought they were better, just that they could be considered. (not unreasonable IMO)

i believe they have stated that the club being out of local control is a concern, JJ felt the same, and if i'm honest i would prefer a local millionaire, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't support a MM bid, in the absence of that option.

(Redditch - 'i don't understand 'trimming their sales'?)

Sorry Feriol - did mean 'trimming their sails' (rushed the post cos I also had work to do!).

I believe that there is a simple choice between MM providing Leicester City with some leadership and.....nothing but the present miserable set up.

I don't believe any individual is to blame its just that the board hasn't got the wherewithall in cash or leadership capacity and the management throughout the club football and non-football looks second rate to put it at its kindest.

In those circumstances I think everyone should welcome and rally round the MM proposal.

I am convinced that the FT has played a dubious game throughout the process partly in the sense of encouraging the idea of examining other options - when there aren't any.

with all respect i have been hearing this for the last month, against fulham there were dozens of people saying it was all signed and he was in but was waiting for the sky game to announce it.

its tiresome and gets peoples hopes up. the whole take over has become an absolute farce. if it isnt done this week id like to see it scrapped all together.

I take your point on board completely, and totally agree. My 'connections' within the club itself are tenuous, however this is something I have heard from more than one source so felt the need to post it. I could not agree more though Lako, I hate the see-saw of emotions this MM takeover has brought. Fingers crossed things are right now though....

I take your point on board completely, and totally agree. My 'connections' within the club itself are tenuous, however this is something I have heard from more than one source so felt the need to post it. I could not agree more though Lako, I hate the see-saw of emotions this MM takeover has brought. Fingers crossed things are right now though....

I have heard they only have very very minor things to sort out, and the deal is done. MM has spent a fortune on the DD procedure and was very unlikely to walk away after spending that much cash already. I believe it was around £500k....:eek:

I have heard they only have very very minor things to sort out, and the deal is done. MM has spent a fortune on the DD procedure and was very unlikely to walk away after spending that much cash already. I believe it was around £500k....:eek:

**** me BG I heard exactly the same amount. I could not believe it. From one source I heard that he spent this amount in order to get the deal 'rushed through' in time to be able to flex a bit in the transfer window.

Until there is a piccy of MM holding a Leicester scarf with a big grin inside the Walkers, coupled with the sight of TNBD walking out of the stadium with a box of his stuff (Possibly containing one of those above the bin basket ball hoops and a signed picture of Jo Bucci), you can hardly blame the nervousness - and all the false dawns we have had...

my sentiments exactly :icon_eek:

I know a significant share holder and he knows nothing about the bid details. Surely the shareholders would know if the deal was near to completion!!

I know a significant share holder and he knows nothing about the bid details. Surely the shareholders would know if the deal was near to completion!!

back to square one then!:icon_roll :icon_sad: :frown:

Well that completely contradicts my source, also a shareholder, who's confident of the dots and crosses being done today, how odd.

I know someones granmas sisters, mothers daughters, nephews milkman who live 2 miles from a shareholder etc.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566