MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a significant share holder and he knows nothing about the bid details. Surely the shareholders would know if the deal was near to completion!!

Maybe the board are working hard on getting the 90% required to get the deal through? Perhaps explains why the FT haven't had the bid yet either? They may be classed under the 'Mandatory Purchase' 10%...

O.K, but what did they say about MM takeover???

that it will happen..... tomorrow/friday/nextweek/two weeks time/end of season/never...(delete as appropiate!)
had enough of this matey! :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Friday you say ?

Thanks for the info......

Lol well one of has to be right sooner or later eh? Surley it must be near... but there are some shareholders that do havent even had the bid document??? this just keeps going round and round in circles... never getting anywhere... :icon_eek:

Well that completely contradicts my source, also a shareholder, who's confident of the dots and crosses being done today, how odd.

I hope it's just him then! He's sat about 15 yards away so i'll ask him again!

Can someone email Andrew taylor? Get an offical stance on the latest? Cant wait to see what Bill Mcliar has to say tonight in the mockery! edit.., I can wait in fact i wont bother!

Can someone email Andrew taylor? Get an offical stance on the latest? Cant wait to see what Bill Mcliar has to say tonight in the mockery! edit.., I can wait in fact i wont bother!

You can e-mail him yourself. [email protected]

He probably wont reply though, got contracts to sign, speeches to get ready for press conferences and all that :icon_wink

Just so you know. I know no shareholders, have no inside knowledge and I still stand by what I said months ago - I'll believe it when I see it.
Oh and I'm totally peed off with the whole thing whether its the Trust, the Mercury, the Board or whoever, I just want it done. Please. :icon_sad:

Just so you know. I know no shareholders, have no inside knowledge and I still stand by what I said months ago - I'll believe it when I see it.
Oh and I'm totally peed off with the whole thing whether its the Trust, the Mercury, the Board or whoever, I just want it done. Please. :icon_sad:

:038: :038: I think you speak for the majority here matey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566