MM interview on SSN shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree

Not wishing to open up the arguments for and against (that have been flogged to death ad infinitum) - but ultimately this is good news as far as I am concerned, simply because I do not want that man in charge of our club for the new season

But this is really no way to go about it, is it ?

Just how ridiculous can you possibly get ?

well i suppose he could his next interview with a painted smile large red nose and spinny bow tie.:icon_lol:

If he doesn't want him, fire him.

If he does want him, say that he's staying.

STOP ****ING PISSING ABOUT YOU STUPID ****.

This makes no sense at all, I'd rather he just told him where to go and left the position vacant until the start of June, at least then he could give off the impression of making sure he appoints the right person.

I said over a month ago that he should make a decision the day after the end of the season and stick with it, whatever that decision may be. This is a ****ing joke.

Now we have all the other clubs making plans for next season when our **** of a chairman is ****ing around.

This has really pissed me off.

If he doesn't want him, fire him.

If he does want him, say that he's staying.

STOP ****ING PISSING ABOUT YOU STUPID ****.

This makes no sense at all, I'd rather he just told him where to go and left the position vacant until the start of June, at least then he could give off the impression of making sure he appoints the right person.

I said over a month ago that he should make a decision the day after the end of the season and stick with it, whatever that decision may be. This is a ****ing joke.

Now we have all the other clubs making plans for next season when our **** of a chairman is ****ing around.

This has really pissed me off.

He maybe waiting for the right person to become available,perhaps he's awaiting a decision from someone or waiting for something to be resolved.

He maybe waiting for the right person to become available,perhaps he's awaiting a decision from someone or waiting for something to be resolved.

Why not sack him now then?

It would seem that he doesn't want him, so why continue paying his wages and then pay him a nice big fat pay off in a fortnights time.

If he fires him now theres no rule that says he must appoint someone else instantly.

It would seem that he doesn't want him, so why continue paying his wages and then pay him a nice big fat pay off in a fortnights time.

If he fires him now theres no rule that says he must appoint someone else instantly.

Because a new chairman will be responsible for the appointment and that position hasn't been resolved yet?

Because the person he might have in mind might choose to stick with the Club he is at,Hoolway isn't who he wants but he's better than just anybody,MM may think that thos available to him at the moment are no better than what he has

Because a new chairman will be responsible for the appointment and that position hasn't been resolved yet?

In which case say nothing?

And the same applies for 'Holloway is better than just anybody'. If he thinks that then why did he feel the need to go to the national press and refuse to back him?

And the same applies for 'Holloway is better than just anybody'. If he thinks that then why did he feel the need to go to the national press and refuse to back him?

So Holloway might resign:102: I don't know but its MMs club and he will do what he wants in the end.Wasn't there talk of Walsall wanting IH maybe he is making it known that they can have him if they want

Last edited:
MM, the crafty bastard!!!!!!

He knows I will not renew whilst Coco the Clown is still manager. So he is going to boot him 1st week of June.

That puts me in a proper dilema, if I then renew I will lose the discount, and it's more cash in his pocket...........:102:

If I renew now, get the discount, he might then just keep IH on....:mad:
That is so cynical it is brilliant.

And probably true.

Because he doesn't want to mask his anger and disappointment at where we've ended up pending a suitable replacement for Holloway being agreed with a new chairman. I will be very surprised if Milan's hands -on management continues at the club and reckon Aldrige was being lined up for a new role at the club from the day he came on board.

I completely agree

Not wishing to open up the arguments for and against (that have been flogged to death ad infinitum) - but ultimately this is good news as far as I am concerned, simply because I do not want that man in charge of our club for the new season

You're right - there is no need to re-hash Monday's arguments and I am completely resigned to the fact that Holloway is going.

But you're totally correct in what you say. How can we have any confidence in the process of getting a new manager when the getting rid of the old one has been such a fiasco?

You're right - there is no need to re-hash Monday's arguments and I am completely resigned to the fact that Holloway is going.

But you're totally correct in what you say. How can we have any confidence in the process of getting a new manager when the getting rid of the old one has been such a fiasco?
I'm still not convinced he is going - but he should back him or sack him, this situation is obscene.

As someone who was happy to see Holloway remain in post this totally undermines any remaining credibility he has as a manager. Holloway has now become 'the manager he doesn't really want but can not afford to sack'.

Pull your damn finger out Mandaric, my confidence in your abilities is reaching an all-time low.

I completely agree

Bottom.JPG

:102:

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced he is going - but he should back him or sack him, this situation is obscene.

As someone who was happy to see Holloway remain in post this totally undermines any remaining credibility he has as a manager. Holloway has now become 'the manager he doesn't really want but can not afford to sack'.

Pull your damn finger out Mandaric, my confidence in your abilities is reaching an all-time low.

You are angry ??? Homer is starkers and has been since the Stoke game.

Some people realised from Holloway's words on Monday that MM wasn't backing him. To some people it was bloody obvious that IH had presented his case in defense to MM and nothing more than that.

This isn't the sound of Milan backtracking, it's the sound of the penny eventually dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669