MM interview on SSN shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM, the crafty bastard!!!!!!

He knows I will not renew whilst Coco the Clown is still manager. So he is going to boot him 1st week of June.

That puts me in a proper dilema, if I then renew I will lose the discount, and it's more cash in his pocket...........:102:

If I renew now, get the discount, he might then just keep IH on....:mad:

:038:

Thats why your called Genius!!

Totally agree

I reckon MM will stand down as chairman on June 2nd but retain ownership of the club hence his careful comments.

His personal circumstances are well known and he is wholly aware of the hopeless mismanagement of the club this season more than anyone and his own culpability in the sorry mess we are now in.

Mandaric surely needs to take a step back and concentrate on his legal situation and health . My guess is Aldridge will be offered a new overseeing role concentrating on the daily affairs of running the club.

In any case this appears to make IH's position untenable and I feel after this statement he will surely go. No comment from Holloway expected.

:038:

I'm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
the pain is calling, oh Mandy

Who IS going to want to come to a club that treats managers in this way?
It is fine to say that Milan will make a fantastic offer but, if you get the feeling that you're going to be out in a few months with your reputation tarnished, is it worth it?
For those who do not think Holloway is up to it, I suspect that our next manager may come with splinters from the barrel scrapping.

I can't believe this, MM is rapidly proving to be one of the dumbest people in football today.

Either sack the useless plank that is IH (and I certainly hope he does) or back him, stop this stupid pontification and try a regain some credibility in the minds of any potential replacement managers (if that is still possible).

Who IS going to want to come to a club that treats managers in this way?
It is fine to say that Milan will make a fantastic offer but, if you get the feeling that you're going to be out in a few months with your reputation tarnished, is it worth it?
For those who do not think Holloway is up to it, I suspect that our next manager may come with splinters from the barrel scrapping.

This is still a very decent club and as great job for a up and coming manager.

I don't give a toss about a manager being out in a few months with his reputation tarnished, what about the crap he leaves behind?

Surely the idea is to be decent or at least show some sign that you know what your doing. And its not about giving time or 'stability' if your crap your crap

It is worth it??, Holloway will get a massive wedge when he's sacked.

No ties here. Smash, cock-up and grab

Some people realised from Holloway's words on Monday that MM wasn't backing him. To some people it was bloody obvious that IH had presented his case in defense to MM and nothing more than that.

This isn't the sound of Milan backtracking, it's the sound of the penny eventually dropping.

Spot on. Given Mandaric's style and the utter, utter hopelessness of Holloway - it is unthinkable that 'Ollie' is still in post out of choice. It's all about money and the further loss of resources that sacking him will entail. I would be surprised if Mandaric anticipated that Holloway would walk after taking us into football's wastelands - and I guess that Mandaric is hoping that something might turn up.

Just a thought for 'Ollie's sect '- would you trust his judgement with further transfer funds?

Just a thought for 'Ollie's sect '- would you trust his judgement with further transfer funds?

Though not part of any real or imagined 'Ollie sect', I would ask why Holloway would now want to do any more than tread water until the final day of his departure. Any movement in the transfer field before the appointment of the next manager will clearly be nothing to do with him.

Though not part of any real or imagined 'Ollie sect'

I just wonder - I've seen these horror films where at the last minute - the supposedly innocent reveals the give away mark on the side of his neck normally concealed by his collar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw a bit more of the interview,he said he wouldn't be leaving or quitting.

What are you all moaning about. MM will get rid of ollie, he will get another manager, but he aint going to rush into anything until he has the right man for the job. So shut up and wait and see

Mandric clearly indicating he will step down after "reviewing himself"
and will get rid of holloway after "reviewing the manager"

Lot of self doubt in that isn't there?

Maybe we should get "sexy soccerette Jennifer Metcalfe" instead.

what are you all f**king moaning about? This is a big decision, I'd rather he took a bit of time to think it over while he has the luxury of being able to take some time over the matter.

I just hope he gets it right, I like Milan, it's obvious hes here for the money, but he obviously cares about the club he has given his backing to. People make mistakes, sooner or later I'm sure he'll get the right man..

I think there is a fair chance he will stand down as chairman, I also think holloway is a goner but the delay is until they know they have someone better agreeing to take the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669