MM's mum's delaying the takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh crikey

Alarmist rubbish - why would it?

Not completed before the transfer window - maybe. But it'll go through.

Ok say his mother dies ... he wants to take abit of time out of football. Stop in his native country for a few months, finds another business interest ... we're history by then.

MM has been begging for this go through before the transfer window, that looks unlikely so why hang around ??

its gone on for too long with more twists and turns than a 60s tea party...if it doesnt go through then both parties will only have themselves to blame but it will be us the fans who will suffer the consequences of it not going through should it collapse

Rumour has it there may be another transfer window in 4 months, he may stick around for that

I think some may be reading a bit too much into this...his Mum is ill he's going to see her,the deal will be sorted when he returns,seems clear enough to me

Ok say his mother dies ... he wants to take abit of time out of football. Stop in his native country for a few months, finds another business interest ... we're history by then.

MM has been begging for this go through before the transfer window, that looks unlikely so why hang around ??

Why spend 3 months and thousands of pounds and the pull out a couple of days before its a done deal.

Lovely thinking BTW...."Say his mother dies"! For god sack people have some compassion. There are more important things.

Last edited:

Why spend 3 months and thousands of pounds and the pull out a couple of days before its a done deal.

Lovely thinking BTW...."Say his mother dies"! For god sack people have some compassion. There are more important things.

LCFC for one, we are constantly told no one is bigger than the club...

In what way was I un-compassionate :102:

I was meerly stating a possibility if she died.

His mother is seriously ill and unstable. The chances of her dying are high. She's 86 for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Calm down people.

This message board is rapidly turning in to a farce not The MM bid.

If it was your mother what would you do?????????????????????

The deal will go ahead, in due course, after the welfare of his MOTHER has been sorted out.

Fecking ridiculos comments being made.

:mad:

I agree that the deal will go through, but only after MM has managed to sort out the financial problems his end.

I think some may be reading a bit too much into this...his Mum is ill he's going to see her,the deal will be sorted when he returns,seems clear enough to me

I agree with you Highland unless it was ready to sign before Mrs M's Unfortunate accident I don't see that there needs to be much of a delay. I would think that MM has at least one trusted member of staff that could and probably has been negotiating on his behalf having been told what MM wants and what he would settle for. I would think the outline of the agreement has been agreed and it would be just modifications to be checked at the end. It doesn't really matter where he is when he looks at these and I'm sure he could also sign the document as long as it's witnessed almost anywhere. If his Mum didn't make it I can see he would not be interested in looking at business for a time, but otherwise I could see it still going through even if he is not physically here. In any case on a purely human front I'm sure we all wish Mrs. M well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669