Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'bid' and 'investment' are two different things. Refinancing the stadium debt is an important factor. At the moment we are not even paying off the capital.

MM has not said himself that the bid is £25,000,000.

What this really boils down to is the current board want the investment but don't want to relinquish control.
What it boils down to is the fact that, as these things ALWAYS do, it will take a couple of weeks. And in the meantime, an enormous amount of hysterical horsehsit will be spouted by people like ALL of us who haven't the faintest idea what is REALLY going on.

The 'bid' and 'investment' are two different things. Refinancing the stadium debt is an important factor. At the moment we are not even paying off the capital.

MM has not said himself that the bid is £25,000,000.

Who leaked the £25 million to the Mockery then? He certainly hasn't denied the £25 million and has actually said it's not far off his bid. IMO he should shut the feck up.

Who leaked the £25 million to the Mockery then? He certainly hasn't denied the £25 million and has actually said it's not far off his bid. IMO he should shut the feck up.

Have you got evidence that it was MM? Could it have been somebody on the Board?

Circumstances point to MM, but what he said might of been misconstrued.

He may of said 'i am going to take over leicester city and its going to cost me £25 mill'.

Have you got evidence that it was MM? Could it have been somebody on the Board?

Can't see how it could have come from the board, the £25million was being bandied about during his charm offensive and well before he made a bid. It has Mandy's DNA on it, I would say.;)

The £25 million was first quoted as being said by a close friend of MM in one of the tabloid stories (Mirror?), before there was any official confirmation from anyone.

So, just as the FT can claim not to be speaking out of turn by saying that one of their members had leaked an email when he/she was asked not to, MM is also innocent of any leak? I am sure that he asked his friend not to say anything about it.

So, just as the FT can claim not to be speaking out of turn by saying that one of their members had leaked an email when he/she was asked not to, MM is also innocent of any leak? I am sure that he asked his friend not to say anything about it.

:icon_lol:

But "investment" = cash to most people.

For instance what's the difference between having a loan to pay interest to Teachers vs having a loan to pay another party?

Maybe the rate of interest would be better, but who will own the ground?

sorry I cant answer that I have already said too much on this subject on these forums. All I will say it would generate more cashflow to the club what has been proposed and debts will have a lower interest rate.

Mandaric increases Foxes bid

The Serbian businessman Milan Mandaric has told BBC Radio Leicester that he expects to be the new owner of Leicester City by the New Year. Listen to our reports and interviews here...

Leicester City and Milan Mandaric met yesterday to begin discussions in relation to the former Portsmouth Chairman's bid for the club.

Mandaric has revealed to BBC Radio Leicester that following yesterday's negotiations, he has now increased his offer to the shareholders to cover their original investment, which is in the region of six million pounds.

The club released a statement earlier to say that discussions are ongoing, but Mandaric says that his proposals will be put before an emergency board meeting a week on Saturday.

The shareholders would then have two weeks to vote on whether to accept the bid.

Leicester City say that Mandaric's bid is one of a number of options which they are currently considering.

BBC Leicester's Sport Reporter Jon Barber believes that there are a couple of interest parties in America, and one from the Midlands.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2006/10/30/mandaric_takeover_feature.shtml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670