Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I acctually don't have any problem with the FT. Some people on here are getting their knickers in a twist, and despite reading all their posts I can't see on what basis.

I don't want MM to buy this club on the cheap. Of he does he will not value it. Anyone could buy the club today for £3million and sell it tomorrow for 5. Not that I think it will happen.

At the end of the day the FT are aware of what the bid is. If it is 3 million then we already know MM is trying to con the fans with all this 25mill bullshite! And if that is the case I alrwady dont trust him!

The FT are the only people who post on here who actually know whats going on. So for me thats good enough.

BTW what ever happened to the supporters club? Where is Cliff? And do they not represent the fans at all?

I acctually don't have any problem with the FT. Some people on here are getting their knickers in a twist, and despite reading all their posts I can't see on what basis.

I don't want MM to buy this club on the cheap. Of he does he will not value it. Anyone could buy the club today for £3million and sell it tomorrow for 5. Not that I think it will happen.

At the end of the day the FT are aware of what the bid is. If it is 3 million then we already know MM is trying to con the fans with all this 25mill bullshite! And if that is the case I alrwady dont trust him!

The FT are the only people who post on here who actually know whats going on. So for me thats good enough.

BTW what ever happened to the supporters club? Where is Cliff? And do they not represent the fans at all?

i dont have a problem with the FT either.

And again the bid wont effect the club as such as MM will be paying the shareholders, the next investment from him will interest the club more.

The FT are giving us a much info as the they can IMO, and the BG gets on their back every 5 minutes doesnt help matters.

The investment and bid are two seperate things. The bid is to buy the club and ground and also to invest in the playing staff. I can't see their being much change from £25,000,000. I think the wording from the tabloids could of been better. MM has never said himself how much he was putting in.

The FT should keep stum. The details are not supposed to be public domain and their tit bits serve only to whip up a frenzy.

Last edited:
The FT didn't say the bid was 3m though, just less than 25m. It was Barber who kept saying the 3m thing.

The FT should keep stum. The details are not supposed to be public domain and their tit bits serve only to whip up a frenzy.

Don't have a problem with the FT but have to agree with you on this point Drew. In fact everybody should shut the feck up unless they've got something factual to say!

Since when did RL know what they were talking about. If the FT believe that the common fan thinks that the bid is £25,000,000 they have a really low estimation of us, and i'm insulted!

Since when did RL know what they were talking about. If the FT believe that the common fan thinks that the bid is £25,000,000 they have a really low estimation of us, and i'm insulted!

But most people on here did believe that initially

What about everybody who put money into the FT coffers, in the mistaken belief that they were simply making a donation to a football club in trouble, having a vote on the antics of the FT?

between me and Ben i bet we put almost £100 into the bucket collections(which being close to Christmas we could ill-afford) but we did it because we didn't want to lose the Club we both love...certainly not to do it so someone who DOESN'T represent our views can use OUR money to say things we don't agree it on the premise that they are speaking on our behalf.Maybe that was naive of us,but at the time our only concern was not seeing LCFC fold,not what would be happening 4/5 years down the line.

I will not join the FT because from everything I have read on various messageboards and they way they(imo anyhoo) respond to people with arrogance and disdain on many occasions, added to that is they way it certainly comes across as though they are a lapdog for the board.

I also know several Trust members who don't like the way their 'elected' leaders speak for them when the'yve never been balloted on issues that are important!
I was speaking to someone tonight at a Supporters Club committee meeting and she was adamant she would not be renewing her membership next year. And that she would be emailing the chairman to tell him why.

Last edited:

when has manderic ever said 25 mill is going to the shareholders, the entire investment was valued at 25million.

Don't have a problem with the FT but have to agree with you on this point Drew. In fact everybody should shut the feck up unless they've got something factual to say!

We only sent the e-mail to members, a member chose to give the media channels a copy, despite us asking not to do so

when has manderic ever said 25 mill is going to the shareholders, the entire investment was valued at 25million.

But "investment" = cash to most people.

For instance what's the difference between having a loan to pay interest to Teachers vs having a loan to pay another party?

Maybe the rate of interest would be better, but who will own the ground?

What this really boils down to is the current board want the investment but don't want to relinquish control.

What this really boils down to is the current board want the investment but don't want to relinquish control.

Drew, what do you base this on? Because you think MM is all this club has. I think im turning against him because he appears to be lying about his bids for the club. It will have undoubltably come from him that the bid is £25 mjillion because iot will a:make him look richer than he is to the fans and b: put off any potential buyers.

The way I see it is the board know what they are talking about and frankley I trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669