MongFest

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice of him, so leading the 'you're a ground full of mongols' expresses the caring side of him then?

I don't give him stick for being fat, or anything else, I'm just fed up that a certain section of the supporters seem to think he is some sort of die-hard fan who is worthy of putting on a pedestal when I know for a fact he hardly went away games til he was on the Sky programme, ironically he was filmed at the game at Watford where we drew 2-2, with the Sky bloke telling him and his mates, where to sit, when to stand up, when to start singing, I know this because we were sitting near enough to hear him being 'directed'.

And I'm fed up that just because he bangs a drum a couple of times a game (and not very well either) he seem to revel in the attention he gets.

Oh and I've seen him be bloody ignorant towards people as well, whilst he is holding court to his fanclub.

He isn't special, he's just a bloke who takes his top off at football and is covered with tattoos. Whoopdedo.

No wonder he thinks he's special, you talk about him often enough.

And it's not his fault a section of our fans love him is it?

I dont quite see what the amount of away games he used to attend has to do with anything. Or are you of the Fludie mind that unless you go every game your not as good as everyone who does?

Maybe the fact that we don't have a single player worthy of idolism is a reason for his popularity.

Either way, i certainly wouldn't let his popularity make me fed up.

I'm sorry if I find it hard to understand what an ignorant twat has done to deserve the adulation he gets from the back of L1.
And the occasions I do talk about him, it's in reference to something already being talked about, such as this thread, and as he was one of the 'main' idiots coming out with a load of rubbish the other night then he is fair game.

I certainly don't have the view that if you don't go as many games as you should then you aren't a proper fan either. I'm sad enough to go to all the games(bar two)for as long as I can remember, I don't expect everyone else to spend that much money following them around the country. It's just a way of life to me.

As it is, it's not his 'popularity' that makes me fed up, it's that like some of our team, he has done buggar all to warrant it.

Of course, if people keep posting about what a good chap he is, then I'll say what I think about him if that's ok?

TBH I was just remarking back to the Sky programme on 'Hardest Away Days' wherein Mr Jobber seemed more than happy to appear 'hard'.

I have an inkling that those chanting that wouldn't have a clue who Mongols were or Ghengis Khan.

However I'm sure they will have an idea what the derogatory term mongol is about.

Ironic in a thread entitled.......

Not disagreeing with you - I find these sort of things distateful, but it isn't confined to people we don't much like.

Just read the article. If you scroll down to the piece on MM, IH's words could be a bit worrying.
"If and when Milan makes his mind up and it goes the wrong way for me....."

This could be taken as he is indeed, on borrowed time!:102:

I know for a fact he works with dissadvantaged children as his main job, doesn't sound like the man most people like to make him out to be.

That's all well and good but he doesn't need to surround himself with them at games though.

Couldn't believe my eyes yesterday!!!

I was still in the concourse as the teams came out and the PHG was being played. I actually witnessed more than one person jumping up and down and shadow boxing to the music in the style of Rocky Balboa.

They also had their hoods up. Proper Mongie behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669