Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up goalkeeper should be very high on the list.

Kasper is awesome, but has no competition or cover whatsoever.

Him going to Arsenal would be ridiculous.

Not sure how I'd take any of our players going. I'm all over the place about it. In an ideal world if they go they go to a big club abroad we can wish them well and not see them at a side here which is inferior to us as things stand. I'd have no ill feeling for any of this lot, but feckin Arsenal? Has winning the league made him feel that unhappy that he doesn't want to do it again? Can't see it myself. I know it's a French club and that but why not PSG?

He'd regret that move.

Why anyone would want to leave Leicester for Arsenal is beyond me.

That said, if he does have a release and he's decided he wants to go....doesn't really matter where does it?

He'd regret that move.

Why anyone would want to leave Leicester for Arsenal is beyond me.

That said, if he does have a release and he's decided he wants to go....doesn't really matter where does it?
He'd be a massive signing for Arsenal. Would raise their title hopes considerably. And hopefully it's Arsenal's results we'll be looking out for again next year

If he ****s off to Arsenal then he's dead to me.

Harvard Nordtveit has signed for West Ham, joining on a free transfer. By all accounts he is a bit of an Eric Dier-esque defensive midfielder.

Always heard good things but don't think we needed him. However, a quality player like that on a free should always be scouted and I trust Shakey to have done his research.

Were we not linked with him last season? Sure it sounds familiar.

Dragowski is excellent on both Football Manager AND Fifa. Gerrimin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669