Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised Hoffenheim can still go down. Might be worth a watch today.

Edit: or they can go into relegation play-offs in which case Kramaric probably won't be at the game tomorrow.

(Kramaric) could still play a part next season although I was disappointed he didn't appear for the celebrations.

No chance. I think that I read somewhere that he'd already sold his place here.

He didn't make an impression under Pearson. He didn't make an impression under Ranieri. He's done okay on loan but nothing special.

I'd be amazed if we see him in a City shirt again.

Hoffenheim seem quite keen so if they've beaten relegation I expect it might be pretty likely that they want to work out a deal. Probably won't get back every penny we spent but can probably expect atleast £5m or so surely?

Hoffenheim seem quite keen so if they've beaten relegation I expect it might be pretty likely that they want to work out a deal. Probably won't get back every penny we spent but can probably expect atleast £5m or so surely?
I doubt that very much 2 maybe 3 million, except our losses and move on.

I'd like us to sign two main strikers and let Ulloa and Kramaric go.

Krammy pants, sure - but I'm man enough to admit I was utterly wrong about Leo earlier in the season. Any player who possesses the heavy metal, gold-plated cojones like he's shown at the tail end of the season is no cast off. Talk of releasing him after that is utter and complete madness.

Krammy pants, sure - but I'm man enough to admit I was utterly wrong about Leo earlier in the season. Any player who possesses the heavy metal, gold-plated cojones like he's shown at the tail end of the season is no cast off. Talk of releasing him after that is utter and complete madness.

I called it..... somewhere on this forum back when he looked like a sack of shite we were used to in the good old days I said he'd be key. Where's my winners medal?

Murillo? No thanks. Ashley Williams or Steve Cook.
Slimani, Sigurdsson are both good players to be linked with who would fit in.
Can't help thinking Andre Gray or Callum Wilson would be a good shout. Also think we should look at trying to shift Loftus Cheek and Tammy Abraham from Chelsea.

Ashley Williams would be good, but feel by now there must be a reason he's still at Swansea although I'm never sure why!

Sigurdsson would be good but don't see where he fits in the system.

Polish captain Glik would be my choice for a new/additional centre back, a no nonsense hard big defender, i thinkwe have been linked with him (along with Tottenham obviously)

Sigurdsson is one of those quite under-rated players. £15m seems a bit steep to me though.... Personally I think midfield is the least of our troubles.. forward options need adding to, also defence, a young center back would be nice. If we ever lose Huth or Morgan for a spell we could have problems and it doesnt hurt to have some youngsters who can step up when the time is right as Huth and Morgan are both ageing. Maybe even a goalkeeper? If Schmeichel is ever out for a stretch - would we trust Hamer to deputise well in Premier League never mind European competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00