Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
& Cholera is better than Typhoid too possibly.

I don't care.Having Bassett anywhere near the club almost made me give up.
I detest the man,his non-footballing toolshed teams & his 5th rate Arthur Daley schtick.
He can **** off & open a Cockle & Welk stall in Southend in partnership with Redknapp to fund his retirement.
Although you'd need to check your change if you bought anything from them obviously.Probably get food poisoning too.

I am still unsure of the connection between John Terry and Dave Bassett.

Steve Walsh and Claudio were no doubt anxious to hear the viewa of Dave Bassett on John Terry. Steve Walsh worked at Chelsea and Claudio actually managed the player but Dave Bassett 's advice would be the icing on the cake.
The stall in Southend is news to me. I admit to not liking whelks. Do they sell cockles on their own?. I am not doubting your facts: anybody who is so certain must be right.

The stall in Southend is a fantasy of mine that just seems to suit a bloke like Bassett.As for Terry my comment was that he would be the SORT of signing Bassett would make.Not specifically the player himself.
The main thrust was that we no longer have to risk signing past it old knackers yard jobs like him in the hope of squeezing another season out of them..We can do better,we're at another level now.

Musa would be a quality addition to the squad and would extend our list of International captains, a bonus is his Champions League experience, but we must be aware of the amount of players we could lose mid season to the AFCON

He seems an ideal player in that he can play the Vardy role to a degree.

The pace would frighten the absolute shit out of defenders.

According to Sky ...

KANTE TO CITY?

Manchester City have held two rounds of talks with Leicester Citymidfielder N’Golo Kante’s agents as they eye a summer deal, according to L’Equipe.

Pep Guardiola is reportedly a fan of the French international, butGoal in England claim Kante would prefer a move to Arsenal over City.

Why the ****ity would anyone actually want to join Arsenal?

Why the ****ity would anyone actually want to join Arsenal?

It's a club that expects very little from its players for huge rewards.

After all, they give the absolute charlatan of a player Walcott £20k a day.

If I had moderate talent and a preference for doing as little as possible, I'd want to play for Arsenal.

It's a club that expects very little from its players for huge rewards.

After all, they give the absolute charlatan of a player Walcott £20k a day.

If I had moderate talent and a preference for doing as little as possible, I'd want to play for Arsenal.

The Ox has only ever completed about a dozen full 90 mins since he has been there.

The Ox has only ever completed about a dozen full 90 mins since he has been there.

If Arsene Wenger had any kind of decent sports science team, this wouldn't happen.
It is not, absolutely not, pure luck that we've had almost no injuries. I call anyone out who thinks this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69