Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised the general consensus seems to be No to Deeney
My only caveat is attitude, but (as has been said) the club are so clued up on this at the moment I trust them to know better than me whether he'd fit into the set-up or not. They can sign Joey Barton or Balotelli for all I care as long as they think it's for the best.

we have a tendency to go for captains of International teams.. 2 players linked that fall into that category Musa and Glik imo both would be great additions to the squad

Better go for Mikel instead.

Fuchs contribution to the team is immense, off and on the pitch..

Apart from when the **** soaked King Claudio at the press conference. Well out of order that. He's lucky that Claudio took it with such good grace.

Dembele says Ranieri spoke to him, but he's already made up his mind to go elsewhere.

We're also linked again today with Slimani - another name that keeps cropping up - along with several other clubs, mostly Everton

He's lucky that Claudio took it with such good grace.

He took it for the sake of the cameras. I'm pretty sure that words will be spoken in private. And quite rightly too.

Dembele can go and bollocks then.

We can go and beat whoever he ends up playing for as well.

I am sure there will be a number of players that might think Leicester would be a good move until they they see the DVDs and Stats of the work-rate, km covered per match etc., and decide to go for an easier berth somewhere else. Hopefully Walsh Snr will have weeded out the Beckford types before making approaches.

I am sure there will be a number of players that might think Leicester would be a good move until they they see the DVDs and Stats of the work-rate, km covered per match etc., and decide to go for an easier berth somewhere else. Hopefully Walsh Snr will have weeded out the Beckford types before making approaches.

I don't think the stats support this argument.

I think we work smarter, not harder, than other teams.

I don't think the stats support this argument.

I think we work smarter, not harder, than other teams.

I agree, this view that people seem to have of us as headless chickens that run around like mad things until we get the ball is not true. We play compact and then break very very quickly.

We play like one of these;
k2-_9c28d7d5-99b6-4fea-b995-3da27ad11dc9.v1.jpg

A player I like a lot and think would work for us is Athletic Bilbao's Inaki Williams. I have seen him play and he is lightning quick and involved in a lot of counter-attacks.

I have a colleague who is an Athletic fan. he does not liek me talking about Williams coming to us.

(It is totally baseless by the way. I just like his style of play)

A player I like a lot and think would work for us is Athletic Bilbao's Inaki Williams. I have seen him play and he is lightning quick and involved in a lot of counter-attacks.

I have a colleague who is an Athletic fan. he does not liek me talking about Williams coming to us.

(It is totally baseless by the way. I just like his style of play)
From Wikipedia:

"In late January 2016, having been scouted by the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City, Williams agreed to an extension of his contract until 2021. The deal included a €50 million buyout clause.[17]

Seems a bit far-fetched but then that's exactly what this thread is for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69