Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see Lapadula in action, he was involved in pretty much everything for Pescara when they beat Trapani 2-0 last night in the first leg of the play-off final. He wears number 10, Pescara play in stripes.

His goal is just at the end of the video.

Like the look of him. He'd be the best replacement for Vardy but even if Vardy stays we need another striker coming in so I'd go for him any way. Lapadula and Slimani would be my choices..

Like the look of him. He'd be the best replacement for Vardy but even if Vardy stays we need another striker coming in so I'd go for him any way. Lapadula and Slimani would be my choices..

I would say at the moment Musa looks like a good replacement, but he'll have to learn to finish...

@benlyt
#LCFC have bid €10m for Nice MF Nampalys Mendy (played for Ranieri at Monaco), says @RMCsport. Personal terms agreed

@benlyt
#LCFC have bid €10m for Nice MF Nampalys Mendy (played for Ranieri at Monaco), says @RMCsport. Personal terms agreed

I do not suppose that will be a box of Walkers crisps a month to keep us in FFP rules if we have tried to match Arsenal's offer to Vardy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00