Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

Couldn't we just offer £10m to palace to take Gray if we want rid that badly.

fitz

He's a bit of a twat isn't he? Wait until a day before the window closes and throw this in. Also, if ever there was a player that would definitely down tools if he didn't get his way, this one is it.

Bollocks to him. Club should just let him rot on the treatment table he's on at the moment. How will he pass a medical?

camberwell fox

'Tis the season of ****edry of the highest order.

The media really should be bought to task about this sort of 'news.'

Go look at the Beeb website and look at the rumours section - it makes your eyes bleed.

Lako42

This will all end terribly for us.

Panic buying galore. We couldn't even buy positively after we won the league nevermind replacing key personnel in a day.

homer

Panic buying galore. We couldn't even buy positively after we won the league nevermind replacing key personnel in a day.

Don't worry, we've got those superstars Chadli, Deeney and Townsend all lined up to come in

Onwards and upwards.....

Micky

I don't believe this. Just remember that sky report bullshit on a regular basis.

Miles Away

He's a bit of a twat isn't he? Wait until a day before the window closes and throw this in. Also, if ever there was a player that would definitely down tools if he didn't get his way, this one is it.

He's always been a misery guts. I tend to champion the, well, champions. But I've always found Drinkwater to be replaceable and a bit of a diva....not sure why.

tedfoxxx

I don't believe this. Just remember that sky report bullshit on a regular basis.
The whole thing is just a way to funnel suckers to their betting site now.

tedfoxxx

He's always been a misery guts. I tend to champion the, well, champions. But I've always found Drinkwater to be replaceable and a bit of a diva....not sure why.
Loves dippers and banter though.

fitz

I too find it hard to believe Chelsea are after him and also that an offer of £25m would be rejected by us.

LudlowFox

Not looking too rosey at the moment is it?

It's pretty much assumed that Mahrez is gone. Substantive gossip re DD. Add to that whispers of Slimani and Mendy, plus other names. However you feel about them individually, it's concerning me. It adds up. Where's the incoming? Sure, this sort of talk always happens around the close of windows but it feels unsettled and unsettling.

Graz

I got massively pissed off at Drinkwater last season because I thought he more than most (apart from maybe Fuchs) just gave up. I've said it before, but he was probably our only player last season to start the season well, but then after 2 months (after he missed a game or two with injury) he seemed to come back into the side and gave up, thinking if the rest weren't going to play well why should he bother.

I went from thinking Drinkwater was a future captain for us to seeing him as lazy and moody.

For that reason, I'm nowhere near as sad to see him leave as some of the others. I wouldn't boo him when he comes back, but he's certainly tarnished his reputation here over the last year. Now throwing in a transfer request at the last minute just furthers that.

pork pie fox

It all suits Sky and their talking up of transfer deadline day. They can shove their yellow ties up their arses.

Redditch Fox

Important that Drinkwater goes now. Don't think that we would much of a performance from him in the future - succession of minor injuries and half- hearted displays.

The mood music around the club isn't good.

Do we have the leadership qualities do respond to this?

Redditch Fox

The price to pay for our shocking mistakes in the 2016 summer transfer window isn't just the waste of money which presumably the owners can afford-its the missed opportunity to advance the club's status and now leave us with our better players having tasted the big time wanting to move to bigger clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669