Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate all of this crap. Also I cannot believe that Drinkwater wants to go and sit on the Chelsea bench. Silly boy. It'll definitely end in his tears.

From the Mirror:

Andros Townsend and Demarai Gray could swap clubs before the transfer window closes.

Leicester were originally eyeing a straight cash deal for Crystal Palace winger Townsend with a mooted £27million fee.

But the clubs also had talks about the possibility of Gray heading to Selhurst Park, along with a payment of £10m, as the clock ticks down towards Thursday's 11pm deadline.

Would be insane to do that!

A straight swap would be bad enough but us paying then would be lunacy!

Also apparently mention on sky sports debate show that Drinky has handed in a transfer request.

I'm not so sure it is such a bad deal.

For whatever reason; Gray's inconsistency, lack of opportunity, poor attitude, poor coaching, Gray not being good enough, poor management, etc. I just don't see Gray ever being a regular at City. If we were to sell him I'd much rather get a player in return as part of the deal.

Of course this rumor could all be bollocks.

Two more days of this lunacy. Who else is looking forward to Friday?

Also apparently mention on sky sports debate show that Drinky has handed in a transfer request.
Good. We don't have to pay him a 'loyalty' bonus!
He wants to play alongside Kante because Kante covered for him and hid his shortcomings.

Utter bollocks, clubs in England almost never swap players, let alone valuable (despite being crap) young ones for older less valuable ones. Just one bollocks rumour merging with the rumours about Gray being unhappy. If this happens I will eat the phone I'm typing this on.

As for Krychowiak, PSG desperate need funds for FFP reasons, why would they loaned him out when they could flog him for a fortune to us off the back of us selling Drinkwater for £30+ million?

It's silly season.

He's a bit of a twat isn't he? Wait until a day before the window closes and throw this in. Also, if ever there was a player that would definitely down tools if he didn't get his way, this one is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669