Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton want Tom Lawrence, according to the Mirror:

Brighton are lining up a move for Leicester attacker Tom Lawrence which could see them smash their club record for a second time this summer.

Brighton boss Chris Hughton is keen to make £8m-rated Lawrence, 23, his sixth signing of the summer.​

Swap him for Knockeart?

Brighton want Tom Lawrence, according to the Mirror:

Brighton are lining up a move for Leicester attacker Tom Lawrence which could see them smash their club record for a second time this summer.

Brighton boss Chris Hughton is keen to make £8m-rated Lawrence, 23, his sixth signing of the summer.​
Straight swap for Knockaert

What has Lawrence done to be on an equal level to someone like Knockeart?

He wouldn't move anyway

I can't remember where I read it.

"In response to a story published by our portal Owngoalnigeria.com on Manchester City Kelechi Iheanacho medical at Leicester City on the 26th of July, here is a rejoinder to the publication.

We wish to first of all apologise to the BBC Radio Leicester for quoting a comment from the vice chairman of Leicester Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, which according to the presenter of the show which we monitored was taken out of context.

The chairman was alleged to have said a fee has been agreed for his transfer, and the medical set to be held today, but the chairman wasn’t live on the show. As the quote were same he said last week and not on the show.

It was only spoken about on the show, which our correspondent listened to and not like our story which claimed he was live on the show.

We deeply regret the mix up and once again we are sending our apologies to the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) for the mix up, especially the area where it affected their platform ."

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/2...h-leicester-city-on-friday-chairman-confirms/

I wouldn't want him at City even if they would

I don't think it would be out the question if/when Mahrez leaves, seeing as Shakey knows him well.

I think we need extra on the wing when Mahrez leaves. You'd assume Gray and Albrighton would be starters, but then that just leaves Lawrence as backup (well perhaps Musa as well but not his natural position).

He's proved to be a very good championship player who hasn't shown the same form in the Premier League. Just like Knockaert.

He's not achieved the same as Knockaert in the Championship.

That is all fantastic but why the ****ity would they swap one for the other?

He wouldn't leave Brighton for at least next season as they have been very good to him (the owners and players/manager) when his father died.

They all flew out to the funeral unexpectedly to show support to him and have done other things to help him through a difficult period.

He wouldn't leave Brighton for at least next season as they have been very good to him (the owners and players/manager) when his father died.

They all flew out to the funeral unexpectedly to show support to him and have done other things to help him through a difficult period.
I'm not saying he would just saying what i'd like to see happen, were they to get relegated though I'm sure wee'd be high on his list of clubs to join

I'm not saying he would just saying what i'd like to see happen, were they to get relegated though I'm sure wee'd be high on his list of clubs to join

I didn't quote anyone but was merely passing on what I know.

Leicester City are on the look-out for a central defender in this transfer window - and one of their January targets is available for a big-money move.

Anderlecht centre-half Kara Mbodji was reported to be the subject of two bids from City, with the second as high as £18million close to the close of the January transfer window.

We should get him.

I've decided we're ****ed.

Best player sold on deadline day.

Tough start led by a manager shit scared of big clubs.

Gone by November with no one at the club able to step in. Eventually spend a ****ing fortune on a big name chancer.

Money spunked all over the place in January by whoever we tossed money at to manage us.

Completely incongruent team for remainder of year. Vardy has hump and goes home.

Relegated. Massive wage bill. Thais in nick.

I've decided we're ****ed.

Best player sold on deadline day.

Tough start led by a manager shit scared of big clubs.

Gone by November with no one at the club able to step in. Eventually spend a ****ing fortune on a big name chancer.

Money spunked all over the place in January by whoever we tossed money at to manage us.

Completely incongruent team for remainder of year. Vardy has hump and goes home.

Relegated. Massive wage bill. Thais in nick.

Feeling a bit down MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570