Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the guy that you sign when you've exhausted all possible alternatives and the scout pulls out a screwed up profile from Steve Walsh's reject pile on the floor.
Then again - Wes Morgan on current form wouldn't get close to that pile

Wiki says he's currently on loan at Udinese from Granada. Shouldn't he be signing for Watford?

He's the guy that you sign when you've exhausted all possible alternatives and the scout pulls out a screwed up profile from Steve Walsh's reject pile on the floor.
Yes. Let's write him off even before he has signed.

Wiki says he's currently on loan at Udinese from Granada. Shouldn't he be signing for Watford?

Granada? I went to the Rovers at Granada studios in the 90s, sure Roy Cropper supports Leicester too and probably put a good word in. Or it could just be bollocks.

Granada? I went to the Rovers at Granada studios in the 90s, sure Roy Cropper supports Leicester too and probably put a good word in. Or it could just be bollocks.

Hmm, sounds a bit Wague to me.

I certainly wouldn't begrudge Ulloa a move, he's been a good player for us. The way I say it, he's never been prolific and never will be, he's 30 years old and if we get anything like the £8m we spent on him we'd be mad to keep him on, especially when he wants out. We've got plenty of options up front. However, ultimately it's up to Ranieri and the club and if they are requested to stay on for the duration of the contract they signed then they should grow the feck up. If he's refusing to play, we should refuse to pay his wages just like West Ham did with Payet's January salary. I don't get paid if I decide I can't be arsed to turn up for work. They're all a bunch of spoilt brats.

Just been banned from Foxestalk for saying 'bedwetters' over this Ulloa saga.

****ing hilarious:D

Well done. However you can now be classed in the same category as FIF...

Have to say the Ulloa situation, pretty much sums up the amateurish set up we seem to be operating since winning the league. A manager who keeps changing his mind, rank bad negotiation skills and an ability to alienate and demotivate the players.

Ulloa has always struck me as a good solid pro, last season never rocked the boat once, however whilst I don't necessarily agree with his actions in this instance, I do have some sympathy with him and if he has been made false promises by a Ranieri and the club then I do feel sorry for him, as he clearly does not deserve to be treated in this manner and have his last days at the club tainted in this way.

You have to hope there's a structured and coordinated transfer plan being undertaken behind the scenes. Somehow I doubt it, I reckon this is symptomatic of a return to the twin traditional City values of shambles and ****ery. Which is awesome.

Ulloa has always struck me as a good solid pro, last season never rocked the boat once, however whilst I don't necessarily agree with his actions in this instance, I do have some sympathy with him and if he has been made false promises by a Ranieri and the club then I do feel sorry for him, as he clearly does not deserve to be treated in this manner and have his last days at the club tainted in this way.

First of all, I'd have sold Ulloa in the summer anyway when clubs wanted to pay an inflated amount for him. He was never going to get much football this season. However, for some fecked up reason, we are where we are.

Ulloa is a bang average player on ability alone. He's been great for us, but the success he's achieved over the last couple of years is well beyond anything he could ever have dreamed of and his bank account has swelled massively at the same time too.

I find his whining distasteful. The contract he's now desperate to get out of is the best one he's ever had, will ever get, and it will set up his kids for life. Boo-hoo.

Let's not kid ourselves that this is about playing more football either. The clock is ticking down for one last big contract and that's the driver for this latest outburst.

Have to say the Ulloa situation, pretty much sums up the amateurish set up we seem to be operating since winning the league. A manager who keeps changing his mind, rank bad negotiation skills and an ability to alienate and demotivate the players.

It's amazing how many players don't kick up a fuss when they are on the bench for a time title winning team compared to a lower half of the league team.

Just been banned from Foxestalk for saying 'bedwetters' over this Ulloa saga.

****ing hilarious:D

It happens to the best of us. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00