N block or kop

kop or n block

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had to lend my sister 160 quid for her rent, so i dont think ill be going tomorrow as i havent got the funds.

RL it is

should have told her to feck off. she should have more respect for her brother than to ask him to give up his leicester v cov ticket.

should have told her to feck off. she should have more respect for her brother than to ask him to give up his leicester v cov ticket.

wish i could mate, but if i didnt give her the money then she would be kicked out. Ive told its the last time, she wanted to move out when she was 16 and get a job, she lives just off [SIZE=-1]Braunstone Gate, she says she hates it but wont move back home:102:

i know i wont get the money back either:icon_evil

[/SIZE]

wish i could mate, but if i didnt give her the money then she would be kicked out. Ive told its the last time, she wanted to move out when she was 16 and get a job, she lives just off [SIZE=-1]Braunstone Gate, she says she hates it but wont move back home:102:

i know i wont get the money back either:icon_evil

[/SIZE]

let her get kicked out then, she needs to learn a lesson, if you want to move out then do it but if you depend on people back home then dont. get your money back and go the game :)

Priorities mate! She will always be your sister. There will only ever be one game against Covscum where we will parade our new Messiah in front of their envious faces, and hopefully rub their noses in it with a great result too. This will be a 'historic' game at the start of a new era and you should be there with us - and your sister should understand that too!

just been out to see a mate he said he would buy the beers if i go.

So ill be going, be in the swan and rushes from 1:30 if anyone else is going.

After this match ill be really in the red, if only the club know what lengths the fans go to.....

That the same mate who claims Todorov would arrive today? He'll not be buying sunshine..

For those who have sent me PM's can you send me another one with your name and address which I will pass onto the ticket office tommorow first thing.
I've got a dodgey internet connection as im on a laptop in london and I've had too much to drink already so I've no idea what I'm doing! :icon_lol:

For those who have sent me PM's can you send me another one with your name and address which I will pass onto the ticket office tommorow first thing.
I've got a dodgey internet connection as im on a laptop in london and I've had too much to drink already so I've no idea what I'm doing! :icon_lol:
Drunken man on laptop, Hotel in London, requesting names and addresses.

I think if one person sends you their name and address they need a fecking beating :icon_lol:

Just been down to the ticket office, N Block now sold out.

i dont think its sold out, you just cant buy tickets for that area on the day.

Just got back from the ticket office, too.

there was a single in N but a mate wanted to go at the last minute, and so im sitting in the Kop (Well D2)

They told me the same only about 10 single seats left. Full respect to all who have sorted getting that block and filling it. Lets now hope for a lack of idiots in there.

They told me the same only about 10 single seats left. Full respect to all who have sorted getting that block and filling it. Lets now hope for a lack of idiots in there.

if you looks good in N i might sit in there in the next few home games. Its my hope that it will turn out to be like 'crazy corner' at Filbo. I used to love standing in there as a kiddie with my dad, highlight of the week.

However i feel, N will just down old to be 16 year old Burberry wearing chavs, not like the good old days. Ive noticed even the 'baby squad' is now turned into a Burberry fashion parade.

Poor show Fellas.

I hope it improves, I know it wont, but I hope for your sake it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673