New ex-players (and managers) thread

Stuart Taylor (GK) signed for Southampton

Joe Dodoo stretchered off for Rangers

Stuart Taylor (GK) signed for Southampton
HE'S STILL GOING?

He's 35 and according to Wikipedia has played just 75 club games, there's a handful of youth games for England sides too. Is that the cushiest job ever? Permanently employed by Premier League clubs since the mid 90's to do **** all other than train and maybe play 3 or 4 games a season in the event of an absolute disaster.

HE'S STILL GOING?

He's 35 and according to Wikipedia has played just 75 club games, there's a handful of youth games for England sides too. Is that the cushiest job ever? Permanently employed by Premier League clubs since the mid 90's to do **** all other than train and maybe play 3 or 4 games a season in the event of an absolute disaster.
He's the posh Conrad.

Bloody hell, Lloyd Dyer still has some pace! He and Chris O'Grady help Burton embarrass the sheep with Choudry on the bench looking on.

Bloody hell, Lloyd Dyer still has some pace! He and Chris O'Grady help Burton embarrass the sheep with Choudry on the bench looking on.

Watched him in their first game. He has pace but has lost stamina.

Kevin Ellison and Kermogant both on the score sheet today.

Lee Tomlin too.

Mark Davies stretchered off for Bolton with another serious knee injury.

Can't be much left in him now and he looked such an amazing prospect when he was on loan with us.

Mark Davies stretchered off for Bolton with another serious knee injury.

Can't be much left in him now and he looked such an amazing prospect when he was on loan with us.
Danny Murphy was talking about Bolton the other day on the radio. He was asked about Spearing, who he'd been with at Liverpool. He said he was a good player, but very quickly moved on to talk about Davies and what a talent he was. I genuinely feel for him with regards to the injuries he's suffered.

De Laet had his debut for Villa

Nuuuuge just come on for Boro.

Sir Gary advertising cheesy Monster Munch?!

Cheesy. ****ing. Monster Munch.

I don't know how to feel about this, did this used to be a thing that's now come back and I'm too young to know?

I'd quite like to get a fistful of cheesy ones and a fistful of pickled onion ones and squash them into my mouth. Might be one to try at Homer's next party.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663