New ex-players (and managers) thread

I thought when he was still with us that he was going on loan to Derby but it fell through because of injury. Then it was either a leak or just a wiseass spreading a rumour that he was glad it fell through as he didnt want to play for Derby.

Anyway it reminds of the song that still gets sung at away games
Martyn Waghorn is a Blue is a Blue is a Blue. Martyn Waghorn is a Blue is a Blue he hates Derby.

Mahrez (ankle)

not this
Although I wish him well, somewhere deep inside me the spiteful side of me wishes he has an injury that will keep him out for the season as some sort of karma for acting such a tool for so long.

Although I wish him well, somewhere deep inside me the spiteful side of me wishes he has an injury that will keep him out for the season as some sort of karma for acting such a tool for so long.

I actually don't give a **** either way. He's the past. Just a pity we couldn't have won the Premier League while his talent was ours.

Is it wrong to not give two shits now he's not a Leicester player? He was great for us but I just can't forget that childish disrespectful way he left the club. Not the best of starts for him. Hope he pulls it around... actually meh, I don't care.

He’s an ex, one I didn’t want to leave. I’ll treasure every magically moment I spent in his majestic company and I won’t give the slightest **** what he does in the colours of another team.

Whoah there... show some class. Remember what he did. Wish him no harm unless you’re a twat.
Just because someone has a different view to yours does it warrant them being called a twat?

I am a Twat, for many reasons.

I am a Twat, for many reasons.
Would you care to join in with everyone else and wish him pain and misfortune for the rest of his career?

I agree with Tornado.
He's no longer a Leicester player.
I don't wish him ill harm, but I don't wish him well either.
He's gone.
Next?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757