New ex-players (and managers) thread

Quality first aid from his teammate there. If someone has suffered a head injury you should always grab the back of their neck and let their head flop around.

Bet he has in training
There's an interesting question. If a player kicks a ball in training, is he doing it for the club or for himself? I'd argue that the club are providing him the resources and coaching to improve himself, so that he can eventually be used by the club in a competitive setting to increase their finances, prestige, acclaim etc. Or, in the case of Benkovic, some kind of transferrable money laundering scheme where a bloke pretends to be a football player to clean dirty money with a fake salary.

Yes I'm very bored this evening.

There's an interesting question. If a player kicks a ball in training, is he doing it for the club or for himself? I'd argue that the club are providing him the resources and coaching to improve himself, so that he can eventually be used by the club in a competitive setting to increase their finances, prestige, acclaim etc. Or, in the case of Benkovic, some kind of transferrable money laundering scheme where a bloke pretends to be a football player to clean dirty money with a fake salary.

Yes I'm very bored this evening.
He was allegedly competent in his spell at Celtic but obviously nobody knows for sure. It’s a variation on the old tree falling in the forest question. If someone plays a blinder in a Scottish football match but nobody watches Scottish football, did it even happen and why would it matter if it did?

He's absolutely ****ing shite

Maguire getting a proper booing when his name was announced in the England side. A lot of indignant responses.
Rightly so to be indignant. Man Utd have got plenty of problems, of which he is only one, meanwhile he's been a key part of two of England's four best ever performances in major tournaments.

It is a surprise that this particular bubble burst isn't it? Like I said years ago, he'll be a non-league player by the time he's 30.

It is a surprise that this particular bubble burst isn't it? Like I said years ago, he'll be a non-league player by the time he's 30.

The total opposite to Marc Albrighton who worked his way into every manager's plans eventually - feel like most managers thought he was good to start with, but bombed him out fairly quickly. Has to be mentality and attitude.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663