New ex-players (and managers) thread

Talk of the Man City cases(s) being judged from September
May take a couple of months .

Our case is supposedly from October
Be nice if Manx case gets done before ours , but I doubt it
****s
As if there will be a resolution to the Man City case any time soon. At best they will get a fine for some of the less important charges.

As if there will be a resolution to the Man City case any time soon. At best they will get a fine for some of the less important charges.

My bet is that the PL end up having to compensate Man City by £10m+ when the case gets decided.

Meanwhile, we'll get absolutely hammered with a double figures point deduction.

That's the game.

My bet is that the PL end up having to compensate Man City by £10m+ when the case gets decided.

Meanwhile, we'll get absolutely hammered with a double figures point deduction.

That's the game.
Even ours will be a bit of a sanction/appeal/amendment melee. My guess is we'll eventually end up similar to Everton last season.

No chance all of theirs is resolved in the short term future.

He's only 31. He had a bad injury and a weird falling out with Reading, so not sure if he wasn't up to it or couldn't get another club. I thought he had done okay at Northampton at the end of last season.

He's only 31. He had a bad injury and a weird falling out with Reading, so not sure if he wasn't up to it or couldn't get another club. I thought he had done okay at Northampton at the end of last season.

Ture. Might just not fancy it anymore. Always could be injuries etc but I get the impression a lot of the time that footballers just don't enjoy what they do after a while. Good luck to the lad.

Just watching the Trees v Toon in the cup game

Co commentator Allan Smith, states, 'neither team will want extra time.'

Glad to see he still has his finger on the pulse.

[if you didn’t know, it’s straight to penalties if a draw on 90 minutes. just ask Derby ;) ]

Congratulations Marc, and thanks for being such a major part of the Golden Era of Leicester City. Rarely have I seen a player cross the ball as well as you!

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34