New ex-players (and managers) thread

I’m glad he spoke about the Seville game, I’ve said before that, as a single game, it’s the pinnacle of my Leicester watching life. What a night.
I'm envious of those that were there. What was it for you? Was it mostly the atmosphere / the crowd that did it?

I'm envious of those that were there. What was it for you? Was it mostly the atmosphere / the crowd that did it?
It was so unbelievably powerful and emotional. A real connection between the fight the players were putting in and the crowd being with them. I’m pleased that Albrighton said similar, from his perspective, but you genuinely finished that game like there was nothing left in you.

Meanwhile Danny Simpson is going to be boxing a youtuber.

SC wants to meet up with Marc again and get more info from him. Also Andy King. Said that Matty James is training with the club.

Hearing that Sol Bamba has died

Can’t believe it

Just seen this too. He'd been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma a couple of years ago and had been in remission - I've not seen a cause of death but suspect it had come back.

His club Adanaspor said he fell ill before their game yesterday and was hospitalised, and unfortunately lost his life. Lymphoma can destroy your immune system. Gone at 39. Incredibly sad news.

Awful, truly awful news.

His debut
Man City in the cup
Took my son to the game.
Him a Man City supporter
Got good seats a few rows behind the dugout

As we walked to the ground , I am asked him what he thought the score would be.
4-0 Man City he said.
i replied, so long as we put in a good performance , I don’t care..

After 2 minutes, corner for us
Big Sol Bamba scores from a corner
1-0 Leicester
Everyone around us, including me, jump up and celebrate the goal.
My boy still sat
‘ not going according to plan , is it son?’ I said

Thanks for the memories Sol

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37