New other teams´results

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sport is desperate for better technology.

I appreciate that point of view, but in my opinion if the sport was technologised to the extent that there were no longer any debatable or dodgy decisions then it would be poorer for it. Don't we all get a secret pleasure over seeming injustice? Doesn't it give us talking points at work the next day?

Taking away controversy would take away a lot of the thrill.

I appreciate that point of view, but in my opinion if the sport was technologised to the extent that there were no longer any debatable or dodgy decisions then it would be poorer for it. Don't we all get a secret pleasure over seeming injustice? Doesn't it give us talking points at work the next day?

Now I suddenly see the point of you playlists.

Sod technology, I love going absolutely ****ing mental and then hating myelf for it.

Even though I acknowledge that stats don´t win games, Villa´s woeful 3 shots at goal, in the course of a whole match on home turf must almost be a record?!

Even though I acknowledge that stats don´t win games, Villa´s woeful 3 shots at goal, in the course of a whole match on home turf must almost be a record?!

I'm sure we have had less

I love you Spion (and your avatar) but that is some inane babble.

A good day so far Burnley, Villa, Sunderland & Dull all 1 down

A good day not to play all the teams just above have lost

poor old Cowdenbeath fans must be regretting going to their teams game at Hearts today

Hearts 10 nil up at the moment

EDIT & I bet Blaarev has them in the Prediction League :icon_wink

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00