New players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harewood would be an AMAZING signing for next season I think. He's too old at 30? That's mental...

Harewood would be an AMAZING signing for next season I think. He's too old at 30? That's mental...

Graz, it was just some over excited mongie twat on RL throwing names about. Players names will be coming at us from all angles soon.

Graz, it was just some over excited mongie twat on RL throwing names about. Players names will be coming at us from all angles soon.

Aye, noticed your reply after I made mine. Still though, would be a great signing ;) That guy saying no to Harewood is mental.

If Pearson and his staff can do as good a job as they have done this season with new players, then I have every confidence of us doing well next year. Although I'm not sure how well we'll have to do next season for the general fans to consider us as doing well... hmm

Aye, noticed your reply after I made mine. Still though, would be a great signing ;) That guy saying no to Harewood is mental.

If Pearson and his staff can do as good a job as they have done this season with new players, then I have every confidence of us doing well next year. Although I'm not sure how well we'll have to do next season for the general fans to consider us as doing well... hmm

TBH I think the team as it stands could do well in the CCC.

To be honest I think the team from last season could do well in the championship if they'd bothered trying half of the time.

and if they were playing in positions they can actually play in. was refreshing to see Hayles come on and play as a forward today, I forgot he wasn't actually a left winger

and if they were playing in positions they can actually play in. was refreshing to see Hayles come on and play as a forward today, I forgot he wasn't actually a left winger

To be fair, he's barely a striker either..

We do need new strikers next season...

Harewood does live in Desford after all........

not sure if I want harewood even if... the mongie was right and if..he'd leave the premiership. BTW this is nothing to do with him being an ex-tree but i'd like someone younger to partner fryatt.

Surely the club has scouts, that are out doing this type of thing every bloody week. I'm sure they won't be out looking for players suited to League 1.

And the team that gets us promoted won't really be as good as soon as the likes of Cleverley, Hobbs, Martin/Stockdale, and Gilbert go back to the Premiership...

If we can get hobbs, martin and gilbert at a reasonable price I think we should go for them. Cleverley I need to see a few more good performances before I think we should get the cheque book out for him.

All very much depends will their club sell and would they come to us in the hope we make it to the premiership in the future. Whilst all of them want 1st team action - do they want 1st team champtionship action while we go for promotion out of the championship?

Surely the club has scouts, that are out doing this type of thing every bloody week. I'm sure they won't be out looking for players suited to League 1.

And the team that gets us promoted won't really be as good as soon as the likes of Cleverley, Hobbs, Martin/Stockdale, and Gilbert go back to the Premiership...

they could come on loan for another season couldn't they? Getting experience of being in a good winning side, with loads of confidence.

Ithink we may look abroad for the key players we need (primarily a centre midfield playmaker). NP has scouting links abroad (hence Tunchev), another 2 or 3 of that quality would see us consolidate next seaon.

Ithink we may look abroad for the key players we need (primarily a centre midfield playmaker). NP has scouting links abroad (hence Tunchev), another 2 or 3 of that quality would see us consolidate next seaon.

Milan has the links abroad.

Id like us to keep Martin and Cleverley.And also buy a right back a winger and a forward. Sell Hayles and Dickov.

I would say keep Hobbs and Gilbert but i havent seen enough quality from them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669