Newcastle Relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, but how they managed to is beyond me, with the players they both have they deserve to be in the Championship, I just really hope they get hammered next year like they deserve.

They dont deserve to be in the Championship at all. They deserve to be in the Premiership because they got there and stayed there by merit. The best players dont make the best teams. Did we have any genuine stars in the ONeill era? Not really. But we had a fantastic team spirit and players whod work their socks off and give it their all every game and a brilliant manager who would get the best out of average players.

You can have the Owens, Vidukas and Martins you like, if you cant get them to play as a coherent team you dont deserve to be playing in the top division at all.

And why do Hull and Bolton deserve to get hammered? Because they cant afford to buy Ronaldo or becuase they dont have 60,000 fans turning up to watch them every week? What a load of bollocks.

Bolton and Hull live within their means and they do it brilliantly. They cant afford to spend the money Newcastle can, yet they still managed to finish higher than them, if you cant appreciate that, then why the flying **** do you support Leicester!?

Last edited:
Completely agree. Hull and Sunderland may be pretty shite but they weren't as shite as three other teams and therefore have every right to be in the premiership.

The only team I can think of that are in the premiership and shouldn't be is West Ham after they cheated with Tevez, etc.

I bet a few Sheffield Utd fans stop off in West Ham on the way home and do a shit on the swings or something. They must be fuming still.

As for Newcastle getting relegated, good. It was funny watching neutrals cheering that they went down. Just shows a latent hatrid of these geordie twats that think they are better than they are.

And Mr Shearer - have that you twat. I bet Neil Lennon is absolutely pissing himself at the moment.

I read the other day that they have an annual income of £100m (not next season they won't!), of which £70m goes on wages!!

They are gonna have some serious clearing out to do methinks.

Yes any organisation paying out that percentage of its income on wages is vulnerable but for a club relegated from the premiership it's a disaster- Mike Ashley is going to lose a packet now on any potential sale when taking into account his expenditure since buying the club.

As mentioned they have paid the price for having an unstable management and overpaid players who are not particularly interested in the club. Times have changed so much since they used to have a big Geordie representation in the team - now they have to pay mega bucks to get the mercenaries to play (and freeze) in the north east.

No, I am a football fan I don't claim to be one, I am.

True it is about the players on the pitch, and maybe what I said was wrong however I will never know how teams like Bolton and Hull are in the premier league when teams like Newcastle and Leeds are not.

Because they are better teams, pure and simple.

Well yeah, but how they managed to is beyond me, with the players they both have they deserve to be in the Championship, I just really hope they get hammered next year like they deserve.

This is not the view of a true Football fan.

You don't half talk some shit sometimes.

Over 38 games Hull were not one of the 3 worst teams in the prem.
The stats dont lie.
Its easy to conclude that Hull dont deserve to stay up because of a miserable 2nd half of the season. If though Hull had started dismally and then finished with the results they had gained at the start, most people would have heaped praise on a 'great escape'.
From day one of the season Hulls only objective was to stay up.
They achieved it, they gave hope to other teams with premier ambitions, and they stood up for the little man. Well done to them.

Over 38 games Hull were not one of the 3 worst teams in the prem.
The stats dont lie.
Its easy to conclude that Hull dont deserve to stay up because of a miserable 2nd half of the season. If though Hull had started dismally and then finished with the results they had gained at the start, most people would have heaped praise on a 'great escape'.
From day one of the season Hulls only objective was to stay up.
They achieved it, they gave hope to other teams with premier ambitions, and they stood up for the little man. Well done to them.

Indeed. For some reason, fans often forget the first halves of seasons, the same reason why we have a bunch of Leicester fans claiming someone who scored 32 goals in one season is a bag of shite

Last edited:
Cant log in.
A message keeps coming up...........something about 40000 mackems are currently online, please try later.

jeeeeesus, am I really reading ths ??? :icon_roll
They dont deserve to be in the Championship at all, they fought hard for their place, finished above the relegation spots and deserve their place in the premiership pure and simple.

A few years ago some people may have shown a bit of sympathy towards the Geordies, but in recent times they have shown all that is bad in the game,
w.r.t. money in the game, treatment of managers, over priced & over rated players, fans who think they have a God given right to be in the higher echelons of the game.

No sympathy from this quarter, just a brief message to all the Geordies, feckin tough, get over it. (Also, if you think you don't deserve to be in the championship, what you going to feel like in 12 months time as you say hello to league 1).

One person to come out with a big smile on his face is Sam Allardyce. I'm sure as Blackburn were safe, and the Newcs were down, he was having a right ol' laugh.

antanddecnewcastle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00