Newcastle Relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbro, without wanting to pick on you, you are talking complete and utter b*llo*ks.

Should the Premier League make up be decided by which teams get the biggest attendances? Or how many games they used to win?

This sort of thinking is exactly why American Sports are generally very boring...same teams all the time, doing the same thing without fear of punishment.

Promotion and relegation are a tradition in football that should be cherished.

Harbro, without wanting to pick on you, you are talking complete and utter b*llo*ks.

Should the Premier League make up be decided by which teams get the biggest attendances? Or how many games they used to win?

This sort of thinking is exactly why American Sports are generally very boring...same teams all the time, doing the same thing without fear of punishment.

Promotion and relegation are a tradition in football that should be cherished.

No I don't mind if you think im talking utter bollock as my friends often say I am as do my parents and I don't accuse them of picking on me !

antanddecnewcastle.jpg

:icon_lol:

We've got a guy who supports Newcastle at work, and before he came in yesterday we put this up on the noticeboard for him

dyer-bowyer.jpg

They can fight each other, but they can't fight off relegation!

[youtube]UYrLSMQy35E[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
How can anoyone take the piss out of a team that has just been releagated is beyond me. Don't you remember how we felt this time last year and how pissed off we were when people took the piss? Some people.

How can anoyone take the piss out of a team that has just been releagated is beyond me. Don't you remember how we felt this time last year and how pissed off we were when people took the piss? Some people.

Weren't you celebrating when Leeds didn't get promoted?

Can't believe the stories today - their shit manager wants £3million a year over 4 years despite his only success being getting them relegated.

Oh no those poor little Geordies, they must be feeling awfull, I might send then all a nice sympathy card to try and make them feel better.

I don't know what world your currently living in but you need to join the real one ASAP.

don't really get off on seeing other teams failure,you never know when it might be you.they might have a few wankers for fans but so have we but they have a large percentage of good decent fans like us and i feel a bit for them

don't really get off on seeing other teams failure,you never know when it might be you.they might have a few wankers for fans but so have we but they have a large percentage of good decent fans like us and i feel a bit for them

strongly disagree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00