Newcastle Relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with a 'spare' £100m can email the club regarding buying it.......what a fecking joke :081:

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has had offers of £10, Oasis tickets and a Curly Wurly after inviting offers for the Tyneside outfit by e-mail. The Magpies have been given a £100m price tag.

From the BBC rumours. :icon_wink

If that is one offer containing £10, Oasis tickets AND a curley wurley then it's not bad at all. Seperate bids though would be a farce.
Seriously though, it makes a mockery of the whole things, I can't imagine much due diligance being done. I would be scared if I was a Newcastle fan.

No doubt Brown Nose will be on saying how we are in just as bad a situation though, x millions in debt etc.

Last edited:
Widely criticised owner Mike Ashley has set his asking price at £100 million, and since the club released the statement on their website they are reported to have received a barrage of offers.

There are ones from false sheiks that have been sent from rival fans taking the pI$$

Shiek Ima-Mak-em has made a substantial offer though
Email your offers to [email protected]

Widely criticised owner Mike Ashley has set his asking price at £100 million, and since the club released the statement on their website they are reported to have received a barrage of offers.

There are ones from false sheiks that have been sent from rival fans taking the pI$$

Shiek Ima-Mak-em has made a substantial offer though
Email your offers to [email protected]

Some people are so mature these days :icon_roll

Some people are so mature these days :icon_roll

and some people make selling a football club with years of tradition a farce and cheapen their image.....surely people are entitled to ridicule the situation?

Hull are interested in signing Micheal Owen apparently

Last edited:
I think it would be a good signing for them and shows a bit of ambition

I think it would be a good signing for them and shows a bit of ambition

Me too. I read that they were going to offer him £40k a week, basic, with a £20k per game and £10k per goal bonus. If they can strike a deal similar to that then Hull could be on to a winner, especially if Owen still harbours ambitions of getting to the World Cup.

It's amazing how Owens career has slid. If you'd have said to me, when he was at Madrid, that in 5 years time (or whatever it is) he would be attracting the likes of Hull I would have called you a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00