Pre Match Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can never criticize KDH’s effort. But the fact that he is the best option shows just what a truly awful squad we have cultivated.

Totally agree about Youri’s lack of effort. He left Leicester a long time ago. But Maddison is now the exact same. He worked his nuts off and was arguably the in-form player in the Premier League pre-World Cup. He couldn’t give Big Nose any excuse not to pick him. He got what he wanted and since then has had one good game - for England against Ukraine. He’s so transparent, crystal is opaque in comparison.

Tbh, I don't agree with the people who are saying Maddison is not trying, if anything it is more he is trying too hard to do it all himself and not playing a team game.

Whether that is down to him personally wanting all the credit himself or the fact he has no confidence in any of his team mates or their has been major fallings out behind the scenes we'll never really know but I'm sure people will make up their point to suit their own argument.

Personally, I think it's a combination of all factors and whilst it has been hugely disappointing he's not contributed more and cocked up quite badly against Bournemouth and Everton, I do know that if it wasn't for his early season contributions, we'd have been relegated a long time ago and probably challenging Derby's points record.

I won't be too disappointed to see him go, I want everyone from this year to go pretty much, but Maddison has got to be one of the last names on the list when it comes to blame for our relegation.

I do definitely agree that Newcastle are likely to put 6 past us though!

Just give them the points now and save ourselves the fuel money travelling up there... we're going to need to tighten the purse strings.

No hope don't feel like caring anymore. Will I watch, yes until we start getting battered again

Iversen

Ricardo
Evans
Souttar
Soyuncu
Thomas

KDH
Mendy
Praet

Vardy
Nacho

That team will get beat but will at least try.

Praet was knackered after fifteen minutes in his last game
Evans was hopelessly and pathetically unfit yesterday
Soyuncu, Nacho and KDH weren’t even fit enough to make the bench

Praet was knackered after fifteen minutes in his last game
Evans was hopelessly and pathetically unfit yesterday
Soyuncu, Nacho and KDH weren’t even fit enough to make the bench
Yet they’ll all do better than that bucket of shit served up yesterday.

Iverson

Ricardo
Soyuncu (if he's fit)
Souttar
Castagne

Mendy
KDH (if he's fit)

Maddison

Kelechi (if he's fit)
Vardy
Barnes

Throw the kitchen sink.

Flowers
Sinclair
Taggart
Gilchrist
Impey
Savage
Lennon
Oakes
Guppy
Elliott
Cottee
That team, in the condition they’re in now in 2023, would do better than any currently contracted Leicester City 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566