Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy F*****g/C*****g/Bastard Keane was today named as the new manager of Championship side Big Spending Leicester City (TM)

Keane,the former failed manager of mediocre sides in the top two tiers of English football said:

"This is great news for Leicester City,because I'm here & all their problems are over.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't me for 5 minutes so I could experience how amazing it must be to merely be in my presence.But then I remember that actually BEING me is better than anything in creation & I allow myself a little smile.
I'll be meeting the players tomorrow & running the rule over them & after I establish which 11 are the most eager to kiss my arse on a regular basis I'll be picking the team for the Leeds game accordingly.
These are exciting times for the club,the fans & the city of Leicester.As I'll be moving here to live they can even expect the weather to be better."

Keane,as a player the captain & most hated member of the most hated football club in existence (other than Leeds Utd) & a well known hacking,diving,referee baiting gobshite,has a mixed record in club management.
Having lead Sunderland to the Premier League & then kept them there for a season he left the following year with them mired in a relegation battle as the magic appeared to have worn off.Experts agree that this was in large part due to Keane having no fecking idea about man management,tactical awareness or planning of any kind & choosing to manage purely by bullying & an unshakeable belief in his own perfection as a human being.
This was followed by a cack handed attempt to lead Ipswich Town to a successful Championship promotion challenge which ended abruptly when it became clear that relegation was more likely.

Keane is also famously selfish & self aggrandising.While still a player & a member of the Republic of Ireland side that qualified for the World Cup in 2002,instead of looking forward to performing on the greatest footballing stage of all & proudly representing his country he chose to start a pointless row about who sat in the posh seats on the plane because he felt his arse wasn't being kissed consistently enough by the FAI & stormed off in a childish display of petulance.
Happily,the Irish side enjoyed a good tournament without him & his replacement Matt Holland was probably their best player.Oh fecking dear.

More recently,following the infamous Thierry Henry handball incident he revealed himself to be an ardent fan of cheating in football.Hardly a revelation to anyone who saw him play but refreshing to hear spelt out in words all the same.
Despite holding no job in the game whatsofeckingever at the time he selflessly appeared on TV & radio to inform the world that these things happen & everyone should just shut the feck up.
Henry was just being professional & that bloke at the FAI who said it was cheating is the same bloke I fell out with before & he's a c**t so there.

Keane also brings with him to the Leicester job the kudos associated with being a former Manchester Utd player which should ensure shitloads of interest in the Far East,home to both Leicester's owners & the largest concentration of United fans outside Surrey.

Exciting times indeed.

Well, to mark the 1,000th post, I'm gonna throw a new name into the ring...

...BRYAN ROBSON.

**** me, that'd be terrible.

EDIT: haha, damn! Way too slow.

Last edited:
Roy F*****g/C*****g/Bastard Keane was today named as the new manager of Championship side Big Spending Leicester City (TM)

Keane,the former failed manager of mediocre sides in the top two tiers of English football said:

"This is great news for Leicester City,because I'm here & all their problems are over.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't me for 5 minutes so I could experience how amazing it must be to merely be in my presence.But then I remember that actually BEING me is better than anything in creation & I allow myself a little smile.
I'll be meeting the players tomorrow & running the rule over them & after I establish which 11 are the most eager to kiss my arse on a regular basis I'll be picking the team for the Leeds game accordingly.
These are exciting times for the club,the fans & the city of Leicester.As I'll be moving here to live they can even expect the weather to be better."

Keane,as a player the captain & most hated member of the most hated football club in existence (other than Leeds Utd) & a well known hacking,diving,referee baiting gobshite,has a mixed record in club management.
Having lead Sunderland to the Premier League & then kept them there for a season he left the following year with them mired in a relegation battle as the magic appeared to have worn off.Experts agree that this was in large part due to Keane having no fecking idea about man management,tactical awareness or planning of any kind & choosing to manage purely by bullying & an unshakeable belief in his own perfection as a human being.
This was followed by a cack handed attempt to lead Ipswich Town to a successful Championship promotion challenge which ended abruptly when it became clear that relegation was more likely.

Keane is also famously selfish & self aggrandising.While still a player & a member of the Republic of Ireland side that qualified for the World Cup in 2002,instead of looking forward to performing on the greatest footballing stage of all & proudly representing his country he chose to start a pointless row about who sat in the posh seats on the plane because he felt his arse wasn't being kissed consistently enough by the FAI & stormed off in a childish display of petulance.
Happily,the Irish side enjoyed a good tournament without him & his replacement Matt Holland was probably their best player.Oh fecking dear.

More recently,following the infamous Thierry Henry handball incident he revealed himself to be an ardent fan of cheating in football.Hardly a revelation to anyone who saw him play but refreshing to hear spelt out in words all the same.
Despite holding no job in the game whatsofeckingever at the time he selflessly appeared on TV & radio to inform the world that these things happen & everyone should just shut the feck up.
Henry was just being professional & that bloke at the FAI who said it was cheating is the same bloke I fell out with before & he's a c**t so there.

Keane also brings with him to the Leicester job the kudos associated with being a former Manchester Utd player which should ensure shitloads of interest in the Far East,home to both Leicester's owners & the largest concentration of United fans outside Surrey.

Exciting times indeed.

Longer, and not as funny as homer.

As long as it's not Keane, I'd be really happy just to get this over with at this point.

Pearson, Davies, Jones, Hughes, O'Neill, Solskjaer: I'd support them all, but I would really find it hard to support Keane, it would be like Megson was here and I'd be against him from the start and deep down, I know it's wrong, but I kind of wanted Leicester to falter so he got the sack. Thankfully, he left within 6 weeks anyway.

Why do people always go off on tangents when the dont like what is being said?

I hate it when people go off on a tangent..... almost as much as I hate Mondays. Still, it makes you appreciate the weekend more doesn't it.... But they go so fast, probably due to aging..... it affects the memory.... what was I saying...?

Why, whats the rush?

Well it'd be nice to get someone in before the international break so the new chap has got a bit of time to work with the core of the squad and get his ideas across.

Plus, on a personal note, the speculation is doing my head in now.

If we appoint someone before the Leeds match now they are barely going to have any time to prepare anyway. Might as well make the most of the upcoming international break rather than rush into an appointment now.

If we appoint someone before the Leeds match now they are barely going to have any time to prepare anyway. Might as well make the most of the upcoming international break rather than rush into an appointment now.

Exactly

I think it'd be good if we appointed someone now and they watch the match from the stands on Sunday to get a good look at the side in action then start work on Monday.

Now we know it's not LC at least we don't have to worry how the "lee clark's blueandwhite army" song would work. I will happily sing "at least we're not Roy ****ing Keanes blueandwhite army" and that's definitely got the wrong rhythm!?

Just had a few quid on a candidate, max they'd let me bet was £12.50. Got the extra I wanted to bet in the end but had to wait for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669