Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst they might not have vast footballing knowledge, they don't need it, they will have plenty of people arround them who do, they haven't become as successful as they have without a keen business accumen. That is what will get us the manager to bring us the success we all want.

I'd certainly like to believe that - but not sure how that squares with the appointment of Sousa - assuming of course that they were involved in that project coming as it did at the end of MMs tenure.

MM had keep business acumen too, but it didn't stop him not understanding football at all and making woeful appointment after woeful appointment.

MM couldn't help but poke his nose in all the time though. I get the impression (although I could be wrong), that the new owners are very different in that respect.

Come on Bob, what's the low down.

Stringer on RL about 30mins ago said it was Pearson's to turn down. Tosser! What does he know?

Last edited:
Stringer on RL about 30mins ago said it was Pearson's to turn down. Tosser! What does he know?

Seriously, why would Pearson:

a) want to come back here when he's said that he wasn't happy about the new owners not even wanting to meet him, etc. And he clearly suspected that they were in on the coup for Sousa. He left as they came in feeling extremely poorly treated so he's going to want back in?

b) fit the job description? He isn't a name, he is the complete reverse of everything done to increase our image and improve the playing style over the last year. It would be a massive signal from the owners that their time at the club has been pointless. I don't think it has been and surely neither do they.

c) come back when we've systematically ripped everything he put together at great expense and rebuilt it in his absence.

His only reason for not distancing himself from the speculation must be to get a new contract and some extra cash from Hull. I cannot believe for one second that him becoming the new manager will happen. Plain dumb ass reporting from the Merc, RL, and whoever else that are playing along.

Fully agree. A complete backward step if it ever happened. Still convinced we are after MON.

Half time tomorrow. An announcement is about to be made. Silence around the stadium. O'Neill walks out on to the pitch. Jubilation all around the ground, smiling happy faces everywhere you look. Even the DirtyLeeds fans join in with our celebration. O'Neill walks off. Play resumes. At the end of the game Leicester have won by four goals to none.

Carlsberg don't do daydreams, but if they did.......................

Last edited:
It's round the corner.
Can we read anything into the fact that Bob made this post in reply to something about MON? Is this a clue? Come on Bob, relieve me of this agony! :icon_cry:

Fully agree. A complete backward step if it ever happened. Still convinced we are after MON.

I disagree. I would say that on the contrary, we have gone backwards since Pearson left.

I disagree. I would say that on the contrary, we have gone backwards since Pearson left.

Unbelievable! What the hell is Pearson going to bring that Sven didn't have?

He's just lost two games in a row. Can't attract a bigger home crowd than 21k against the glamour team in the division.

He's just a mardy arsed git in my opinion. If he comes here it will be the most disillusioned I've ever been in all my 50 plus years as a fan.

Unbelievable! What the hell is Pearson going to bring that Sven didn't have?

Winning football.

He's just lost two games in a row. Can't attract a bigger home crowd than 21k against the glamour team in the division.

Oh no, 2 whole games. What does the make up of Hull City's fanbase have to do with anything and why do crowd sizes matter?

He's just a mardy arsed git in my opinion. If he comes here it will be the most disillusioned I've ever been in all my 50 plus years as a fan.

Good for you. Certainly I find the idea that anyone would be more disillusionment under Pearson than they were under Megson/Holloway laughable. I also don't know why making a point of saying how long you've been a fan gives you any more credence.

Totally agree PR

You and Profoundless are off your heads.

How on earth have we gone backwards? We've got fantastic owners with money and a real driving ambition to see this club successful.

We've got a fantastic Premier quality squad of players. Much better than under Pearson.

You and Profoundless are off your heads.

How on earth have we gone backwards? We've got fantastic owners with money and a real driving ambition to see this club successful.

We've got a fantastic Premier quality squad of players. Much better than under Pearson.

We've gone backwards because we're not as good a side, the money being spunked says nothing about how good a side you are.

I still scratch my head when people say we've got a great squad of players, I can't see for the life of me how anyone could think we've got anything but a very average Championship squad. Nugent is better than our strikers under Pearson, our midfield is no better and players like Wellens seems to have gone backwards since Person left and our defence under Pearson was twice as good as our current one.

And you are flecking blinded by the glamour of sven FFS Pearson turned this club around won the league one title and got into the play offs in his two seasons, what did Sven achieve in his year with us....spent countless millions and left us ten places higher than when he left. Football flecking genius that man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669