Next Manager

I'm actually not that bothered about Jesse. At least it is a change from Rodgers who had well and truly lost favour with us all. Let's give the guy a chance. Most people though Ranieri was going to be poor but he turned out to be ok didn't he.

I'm actually not that bothered about Jesse. At least it is a change from Rodgers who had well and truly lost favour with us all. Let's give the guy a chance. Most people though Ranieri was going to be poor but he turned out to be ok didn't he.
True, though he had the benefit if being vastly experienced with some of the top teams and inheriting a squad with outstanding morale and behind the scenes set up.

True, though he had the benefit if being vastly experienced with some of the top teams and inheriting a squad with outstanding morale and behind the scenes set up.
True. We're ****ed.

That’s where I am.

Problem for him is he’s not going to get that chance, he won’t be able to survive a run of bad results like Brendan did, so even if we stay up he’ll be gone by Christmas I suspect.

What concerns me about us going with Marsch is most articles I've seen it referenced that he'd "be willing to stay on to lead the club in the Championship..."

Absolutely NOT the way we should be appointing our new manager!

"Impressed in talks"

'Kin idiots running this Club and that's a fact

If its anything more than an 8 match contract, its ludicrous

What concerns me about us going with Marsch is most articles I've seen it referenced that he'd "be willing to stay on to lead the club in the Championship..."

Absolutely NOT the way we should be appointing our new manager!

Having said that, were as good as down I'd we lose today anyway so maybe we're only taking him on if we lose today!

Having said that, were as good as down I'd we lose today anyway so maybe we're only taking him on if we lose today!

But were not, though- plenty of games against shit teams to pick up a load of points

Ted is fine til the end of the season - better than ****ing Bill and Ben, thats for sure

If anyone has offered him a long term contract they want shootong

This club is a ****ing shambles. They know nothing.

At least it will enable me to give them up and do something else. Maybe it's time to start playing golf.
If spending obscene amounts of money to be incredibly frustrated is your thing, golf would suit you a treat.

RL suggesting three year deal

Complete ****ing insanity

Yep. That’s what I was worried about.

Literally the only man nuts enough to stick it out for more than 8 matches.

Dark timeline, this.

The darkest.

Genuinely this is the first time I feel properly worried about this club for a long time now.

I thought we'd have enough to stay up. We clearly don't. And the board are either ****ing clueless or already planning for the Championship - or both.

And I feel like the Football League take FFP more seriously than the PL...

This is what happens when the complete ****wits who run the club have no plan.

It's negligence, pure negligence

This club is a ****ing shambles. They know nothing.

At least it will enable me to give them up and do something else. Maybe it's time to start playing golf.
Jesus wept BN. Life is bad when golf looks like the answer. Here are some alternatives: https://coburgbanks.co.uk/blog/friday-funnies/50-strange-hobbies/

Witchcraft and streaking sound nice. Perhaps it might help if a few in the crowd did both of these at the game today. Is it give_us_a_wave give_us_a_wave that has a witch friend? Can she help?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663