Next permanent manager

Smith had a contract for, what, 8 games? Or until the end of the season, whichever it was. So by my way of thinking, the thing people ought be afraid of (when it comes to press releases from the club) is his reappointment, not his sacking. He's out of a job soon, silence is a good thing.

And yet, they’re ahead of us in binning off the shite manager
I think that's much more likely to do with Big Sam pocketing his nice big cheque and then leaving as fast ad he could with a grin on his face, than any planning on Leeds' part. He played them like a fiddle.

Move made for Potter according to some twitter sources. Grain of salt and all that.

It's better than 'twitter sources', it comes from Alan Nixon (journalist who has a senior source at the club).

This will be the third time we've approached Potter in 8 months. You could say that we're keen. He may not be interested but why approach for a third time in such a short period unless . . .

a) you have good reason to believe that it could happen, or
b) our Director of Football is a total moron.

It's better than 'twitter sources', it comes from Alan Nixon (journalist who has a senior source at the club).

This will be the third time we've approached Potter in 8 months. You could say that we're keen. He may not be interested but why approach for a third time in such a short period unless . . .

B, final answer

Maybe they’ve forgotten they asked him before and he told them to **** off?

Wouldn’t put it past the hopeless ****s

Can it be both? Hopefully it can be both. Because it's definitely at least B

**** Smith

How come no announcement that Rudkin has been given his P45 ? As obvious decisions go it's up there with not going home with the pissed up fat girl I met in the Tavern in the Town in 1982.

Get the ****er gone. I don't even care who replaces him. Pearson, Big Wes, Carol Vorderman, Victoria Beckham, my auntie Meryl, Popeye, a bag of spuds. Literally anyone or anything. From any ****ing planet or dimension you can name. Just get the **** gone.

OK, so I actually DID go home with the fat girl. But that's not the point.

**** off Jon.

**** Smith

How come no announcement that Rudkin has been given his P45 ? As obvious decisions go it's up there with not going home with the pissed up fat girl I met in the Tavern in the Town in 1982.
Read a story, albeit in the L Mercury, that it's highly doubtful 'Top' will remove Rudkin or Whelan. It went on to say he has a lot of faith in both of them.

Top needs help!

Nuno does NOT play attractive football.

He'd be alright, probably, but it'd be ****ing boring.

I would be livid with Smith, Gerrard, Lampard, Claudio (god bless him) or Marsch.

I'd be open minded about Pearson, Nuno, Benitez, Hassenhutl, Still, Robins, Martin

Would actually fancy Tomasson.

Potter ain't coming.
Tomasson is a good shout. Watching Blackburn beat Milwall was brilliant. They fought and huffed and puffed despite not having owt to play for due to goal difference, they simply wanted to win. Brereton Diaz was first class, shame he's moving to Villarreal as he's just the sort of player we needed.

Read a story, albeit in the L Mercury, that it's highly doubtful 'Top' will remove Rudkin or Whelan. It went on to say he has a lot of faith in both of them.

Top needs help!
Right. So if that's true he is actually so ragingly incompetent that he's incapable of making the most simple of decisions ?
If i were the rest of his family I'd be trying to oust him from the top of KP never mind LCFC. I can only hope it's just Mockery bullshit.

I mean Christ on a ****ing pedallo, how can anyone not see it ?

Either you're an incompetent **** of the highest order & everything that happened this season is your fault...OR you were badly advised. OR...a combination of the two.

We all know he hasn't been involved in the day-to-day so clearly it must be one of the latter. So obviously you sack the advisors. Basic stuff.

FFS

He may not be interested but why approach for a third time in such a short period unless . . .

I reckon you've answered your own question there. Several times.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563