Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason we are League One champions is that we signed players who were too good for League One. If we are to aim for promotion from the Championship we should aim to have players who are too good for the Championship.
I believe that we already have at least one Premiership standard player in Tunchev.At the "Meet the Manager" evening we were told that Steve Walsh "had been monitoring Tunchev for some time". I wonder whether he has been monitoring any other top class Eastern Europeans.

More quality rumours. Please note this contains names already mentioned. :icon_wink

Leicester City transfers:

In
Wayne Brown – Hull Undisclosed
Jack Hobbs – Liverpool 600k
Kerrea Gilbert – Arsenal Undisclosed
David Stockdale Fulham Loan
Nikolay Mihalov – Liverpool Free
Astrit Arjdavic – Liverpool Free
Darron Gibson – United Free
Darren Ambrose – Charlton 1m
Andrew Surman – Saints 1.5m
Simon Cox – Swindon 1.7m
Danny Coid – blackpool free
Simeon Jackson – Gillingham 700k

Out
Kisnorbo
Henderson
N'Gotty
Dickov
Hayles
DJ Campbell
Levi Porter
Nicky Adams (on loan)
Edworthy
Wesolowski
Worley
Clemence
Sappleton

Worley? Fecking hell, forgot about him, he mustve been happy sitting on the wage bill for doing nothing, another stroke of Ollie genius

Andrew Surman would be grand. I am amazed more aren't discussing the Jermaine Jenas deal!

Andrew Surman would be grand. I am amazed more aren't discussing the Jermaine Jenas deal!

But you'd still like to spend money on getting hold of Cox, wouldn't you ?

Ok then. IMO it is a load of old bollocks. He would have the pick of at least 10 Prem clubs if he left The Spurs. Should think that about clears it up. :icon_wink

Anyway, someone told me this afternoon we would be bringing in an ex England international.

The last ex-England international we brought in was Chris Powell. I hope its a transfer coup as big as that one was......

He looked good - I thought Martin was excellent however; I wonder if we could permanently sign either?

Think Martin was best of the bunch! And he is way down on pecking order at Liverpool! Get him in!

He looked good - I thought Martin was excellent however; I wonder if we could permanently sign either?

From what Stockdale said it sounded like he would jump at the chance to come back on loan, but not sure he'd want to come permanently...

More quality rumours. Please note this contains names already mentioned. :icon_wink

Darron Gibson – United Free

Torquay? Carlisle? Newcastle? Hereford? Scunthorpe? Southend? Peterborough, West Ham? :102:

(Yes I know who you mean Steven. Not getting at you but it bugs me when people refer to United as if there was only one!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669