Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a rumour that AZ Fox might make a game this season if his current partner gives him the green light and he does all his chores on time.

Surely this pile of shite must have been taken off football rumours, there is no way he will let me out at the weekend :icon_lol:

I thought she enjoyed her last game? We did win 4-0. And she did out drink you :icon_lol:

Middlesbrough are in talks with striker Leroy Lita, who was released by Reading at the end of last season. (Daily Mirror)

We do need to be making a move soon for a striker, not wanting to sound worried but we lack any type of depth in that department and it won't cut it for a season in the Fizzy.

We do need to be making a move soon for a striker, not wanting to sound worried but we lack any type of depth in that department and it won't cut it for a season in the Fizzy.

I dont think there is anything wrong with being worried with only just over two weeks to the first game of the season we need a new striker in quick especially as fryatt hasnt played in a friendly yet due to his lack of fitness.

Like it was mentioned before perhaps Campbell needs to go before someone can come in,that would be why two weeks before the start of the season we are still fartarsing about looking for someone for fourpence

Last edited:
Like it was mentioned before perhaps Campbell needs to go before someone can come in,that would be why two wees before the start of the season we are still fartarsing about looking for someone for fourpence

I shall probably have those today.

more bollocks from our favourite site!!!

Leicester City Rumours
Nigel Pearson will complete the signings of Leroy Lita (Free) and Simeon Jackson (900k).
Also possible signings
Sammy Clingan (500k)
Jack Hobbs (done)
Wayne Brown (done)
Richie Wellens (done)
Darren Carter (760k)
Kerrea Gilbert (loan)
Tom Cleverly (loan)
Chris Weale (Done)
David Stockdale (450k)
Astrit Adjarevic (done)
N'guessan (Done)
Federico Macheda (loan)

Paul Parry available

Paul Parry is a quality player in the championship and would add to our midfield strength.
Being offered to Doncaster for 500k - Does anyone think we should hijack that one.

PS: We won't get Lita or Ched Evans - they'll go elsewhere for wages.

Last edited:
Re: Paul Parry available

Paul Parry is a quality player in the championship and would add to our midfield strength.
Being offered to Doncaster for 500k - Does anyone think we should hijack that one.

PS: We won't get Lita or Ched Evans - they'll go elsewhere for wages.

If he's quality i'm sure several clubs would be bidding for him, as opposed to him being offered to clubs.

We need a striker, not another midfielder IMHO.

He really isn't quality IMO. Cardiff wouldn't be offering around for a start....

IMO (if DJ goes) we need 2 back-up strikers for Howard+ Fryatt, i dont include Dickov (not back-up more desperation!) I would also prefer a better back-up keeper than Logan, come on NP clock ticking.

IMO (if DJ goes) we need 2 back-up strikers for Howard+ Fryatt, i dont include Dickov (not back-up more desperation!) I would also prefer a better back-up keeper than Logan, come on NP clock ticking.

My guess is that we will bring in a keeper on loan. They may be watching Weales to see if they need a first choice keeper or a backup.

The striker is more of a problem. Quality strikers do not join Championship teams as backup. I believe we need a quality target man as an alternative to Steve Howard who I believe will find the pace and knocks of a Championship season difficult. Am I right that Dany NGuessan played as a striker against Mansfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669