Next Season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had good away support in the main this season as this shows below. We are behind Leeds (of course) Southampton (well they were top 2 mostly all season) and West Ham (who had just come down)

With some fans being pissed off with the new prices I can see more away fans going next season (where room is available)

AwayFollowing2011-12.gif
From Football Forum.net

Last edited:
We have had good away support in the main this season as this shows below. We are behind Leeds (of course) Southampton (well they were top 2 mostly all season) and West Ham (who had just come down)

With some fans being pissed off with the new prices I can see more away fans going next season (where room is available)

View attachment 9431
From Football Forum.net

It's not even complete.

Thanks for the information Nigel. Anyone can make up rumours.

How do rumours get started though? I think they're started by jealous people. They get mad about something they had, that somebody else is holding

I don't know how rumours get started but Nuge was booked in to have his back, crack and sack sorted out before his upcoming holiday. The hairy twat. I hope he burns.

Burns due to sunshine, not in hell. That would be too harsh, he's only having a holiday. Who'd want to go abroad these days anyway? Nobody with sense. Stay home, watch the telly, have a barbecue. You won't get that in Dubai. And if you did, your missus would have to wear a balaclava or stay indoors, or she'd get stoned for upsetting Allah. You can't get beans either. Rubbish.

I don't know how rumours get started but Nuge was booked in to have his back, crack and sack sorted out before his upcoming holiday. The hairy twat. I hope he burns.

Burns due to sunshine, not in hell. That would be too harsh, he's only having a holiday. Who'd want to go abroad these days anyway? Nobody with sense. Stay home, watch the telly, have a barbecue. You won't get that in Dubai. And if you did, your missus would have to wear a balaclava or stay indoors, or she'd get stoned for upsetting Allah. You can't get beans either. Rubbish.

What. The. ****.

Haha. Fantasy Fox is back. Let the entertainment begin.

I much prefer the inside story threads. Nigel Pearson's future IS in doubt. My Uncle's cellmate sells fish to a bloke that worked at Budgen's with Nigel when he was younger and swears it's true. He had his will updated. High blood pressure. We've all got to face it, time's the one thing none of us have got enough of. Shame....nice bloke.

Garlic. Should help a bit. I'd go for the odourless variety, but then again, it's nice to get a reaction when you stand close to people and talk to them. Some people are very polite and try not to turn away, or gag, even if you stink. Gagging. Now that's something that everyone likes to see.

Spot on

Thanks, but I've not been anywhere. I changed my medication and I bought a Latvian keyboard. I've had all kinds of issues. I now have a proper English keyboard again, so all sorted, except for words with accents. Like naive, cafe or facade. I know the grammar police get a bit shirty, so I apologise now for any accent infractions that occur.

Thanks, but I've not been anywhere. I changed my medication and I bought a Latvian keyboard. I've had all kinds of issues. I now have a proper English keyboard again, so all sorted, except for words with accents. Like naive, cafe or facade. I know the grammar police get a bit shirty, so I apologise now for any accent infractions that occur.

They haven't been anywhere either.

I've had all kinds of tissues. I apologise now for any infections that occur.

There's nothing better than a good old fashioned linen handkerchief when it comes to avoiding passing on coughs and colds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566