Next season's shirt...The news we've been waiting for ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want it to say "BLUE no defacing", isn't that a bit weird?

I vote for this

2006_03_27_jesus_loves_you.jpg

Had to get rid of the bottom bit ;)

Last edited:
Old 60's /70's fox shield badge. It's classic and carries most of the club's 125 year history in one image. No charities...I not a great fan of most of them with their mixed values and anyway which would you choose?

Shield badge top left, blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks. Job done.

I might even buy the shirt...

If it's going to be a slogan, it should be something ture. 'Foxes never quilt' perhaps.

According to the press release about the Tigers kicking us out, it's changed again!

0,,10274~5248795,00.jpg

He's got a white face and ears now... not changed anywhere else though, odd.

His eyebrows are arched down now, making him look like an angry motherf**ker - might scare people now?

The toffs catalogue shows what is really needed. Any of these - www.toffs.com/icat/leicester

Personally I'd go for the one as worn by David Nish, would love to see an old school collared affair though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't even be a debate.It has to be blank.Every time I've watched West Brom on MOTD this season I've been reminded how much better a blank football shirt actually looks.Doesn't matter if it's only one season either,3 seasons after the cycle finishes it becomes "retro" anyway so its a long term investment.people who only want the latest,most expensive,short lived fashionable version of ANYTHING are all tools anyway so lets not pander to them.

BLUE

WHITE

BADGE

FECK ALL ELSE

They're not the only ones, I'm wearing a seventies style retro shirt at the moment which has the old fox logo on a round badge.

The original badge just had a fox's head with no 'crossed crops'. I don't see that amongst the badges shown either.

Last edited:
I like the 1880 one they've got on there - the black shirt with the blue diagonal stripe. Stick a badge on there and I'd be happy with that for the away kit.

Shouldn't even be a debate.It has to be blank.Every time I've watched West Brom on MOTD this season I've been reminded how much better a blank football shirt actually looks.
West Brom have also seen an increase in shirt sales, with the plain shirt.

After some of the suggestions I heard on RL this morning, I really do hope that our fans see sense and decide to keep the shirt blank.

I really hope we have a celebration concert to launch this prestigious anniversary

Perhaps with Liberty X, Darius and Nathan as headliners

I think it would be a great success.......

If you think i'd perform with that lot of nobodies, you've got another thing coming!

I really hope we have a celebration concert to launch this prestigious anniversary

Perhaps with Liberty X, Darius and Nathan as headliners

I think it would be a great success.......

:lol: :lol: Superb, H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670