Next Season's squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Looking through the squad that we have now, who do people feel like we should try to offload during the summer - Wesolwski, Nielsen, Solano, Verma, Oakley, Kermorgant, Adams, Brown maybe?

Which one of our loan signungs, if any, would you like to see here next season - McGiverm, Waghorn, Vaughan, Bruce, Spearing?

What areas do you think that we need to try to improve upon over the summer in terms of trying to bring players in?

Midfield is our weak spot imo.

Hopefully Tunchev will come back from injury, though I can't see him being the same player.

Fryatt fit all season will be a bonus, if he can get back to his awesome form in the second third of the season.

Pearson came out at the start of the season and said our goal was the play-offs and fair play to him, he reached that goal. I hope he comes out this season and says our goal is the title.

I fear there will be people after our players in the summer, we will do well to not sell any of the first team for a start,

on the list londonfox posted I would keep solano and maybe brown. Agree with the rest.

Spearing looks a good player, might have a chance of getting him in to as I doubt he'd get into the Liverpool side. I'd probably get rid of DJ, Neilson, Oakley and Weso. Hopefully we don't make wholesale changes but we will probably need to make a sale or two if we want to make additions.

Bye bye Hobbs, a pleasure having you at the club.

Keep
Chris Weale
Michael Morrison
Aleksandar Tunchev
Andy King
Lloyd Dyer
Matt Fryatt
Bruno Berner
Dany N'Guessan
Richie Wellens
Paul Gallagher
Jack Hobbs
Conrad Logan
Steve Howard (Think he can still have a bit part role to play)

Definitely Get Rid
Robbie Neilson
Aman Verma
Nolberto Solano
Nicky Adams

Get Rid if can be replaced by better
Wayne Brown
Matt Oakley

Send Back
Ryan McGivern

Try To Sign
Alex Bruce
Jay Spearing
James Vaughan
Martyn Waghorn (aint going to happen, but a man can dream!)

Unsure
Yann Kermorgant

Keep
Chris Weale
Michael Morrison
Aleksandar Tunchev
Andy King
Lloyd Dyer
Matt Fryatt
Bruno Berner
Dany N'Guessan
Richie Wellens
Paul Gallagher
Jack Hobbs
Conrad Logan

Definitely Get Rid
Robbie Neilson
Aman Verma
Nolberto Solano
Nicky Adams

Wayne Brown
Matt Oakley

Send Back
Ryan McGivern

Try To Sign
Alex Bruce
Jay Spearing
James Vaughan

Unsure
Yann Kermorgant

Pretty much agree with all of that, although I think you have confused the words send back with the word shoot!!!

Pretty much agree with all of that, although I think you have confused the words send back with the word shoot!!!

I was actually thinking use the electric thingy used in slaughter houses to put cows out their misery but couldn't remember what it was called :102:

Keeping hold of Pearson should be the priority. To do that Mandy needs to back him when it comes to clubs trying to sign our best players.

If the likes of Hobbs are allowed to leave then Pearson might just lose a little motivation and will end up going himself when the right offer comes in.

So what if big clubs come in for our players? They are all under contract and even Mandy will realise that selling them will only cost him the chance of getting to the Prem.

Last edited:
Hobbs will leave I think. Aside that, I'm not sure anyone will offer Fryatt enough to match our own valuations. Pearson I don't think will go anywhere. Who would come in for him who might be a better option? Celtic? Forget it.

So what if big clubs come in for our players? They are all under contract and even Mandy will realise that selling them will only cost him the chance of getting to the Prem.

This was half my point. Mandy needs to stay strong and let Pearson make the decisions.

Keep
Chris Weale
Michael Morrison
Aleksandar Tunchev
Andy King
Lloyd Dyer
Matt Fryatt
Bruno Berner
Dany N'Guessan
Richie Wellens
Paul Gallagher
Jack Hobbs
Conrad Logan

Definitely Get Rid
Robbie Neilson
Aman Verma
Nolberto Solano
Nicky Adams

Wayne Brown
Matt Oakley

Send Back
Ryan McGivern

Try To Sign
Alex Bruce
Jay Spearing
James Vaughan

Unsure
Yann Kermorgant

Bruce is just not good enough, good job he is on loan. Has Pearson fell out with Brown?

Probably get a bit of stick for this but get rid of Dyer he is complete garbage, i've never known a player to wind me up so much, he hasn't got a clue

You will get stick as you're talking absolute rot. He may not have been at his best in the last couple of games, but he's had a very good season and when on form, he's immense with that pace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570