Next Season's squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get anywhere near Koren's wages (which I really hope we can) I think he'd be a superb signing- he scores goals, can take a good free kick, and i think to partner Kingy and Wellens in Midfield we could be talking about one of the strongest midfields in the championship with those three!

In which case we should certainly have a shot- I don't think he'd mind being part of another promotion winning side next season :icon_lol:

Yeh he played excellent in the game against us. He wud b a decent replacement 4 waggy as i can't c bruce lettin us sign him.

:bang::bang::bang: This is an Internet forum not a mobile phone. When you signed up, the rules that you carefully read, said no text speak. Please try and use proper sentences. There are plenty of people on here who can help you if you get stuck.

:bang::bang::bang: This is an Internet forum not a mobile phone. When you signed up, the rules that you carefully read, said no text speak. Please try and use proper sentences. There are plenty of people on here who can help you if you get stuck.

You've made at least one big assumption there...

Sorry I just have got into the habit of Facebook and MSN. Sorry again

Think he'll get snapped up by a Prem team, to be honest

Doubt it - if West Brom don't think he's good enough for the Premier League I can't see any other team thinking he is either - with the exception of possibly Cardiff or Blackpool.

The need for a back-up left back has been mentioned. With Berner well into his thirties the left back may need to play fairly regularly. I do not blame the club for misjudging McGivern. With Mattock in the squad they would have seemed well off for leftbacks. Mattock's sudden and unpleasant departure created an emergency. McGivern arrived very quickly and a youngster from Manchester City would have seemed an ideal loan.
I would like to see Morrison used as a centreback next year and wonder whether Arsenal would be willing to sell Gilbert.

The figure of £1 million for Spearing has been mentioned. I think this is too high. Spearing is no where near the first team and would be able to leave without a fee when his contract is up. There comes a time when a young player needs first team football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669