Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can handle all the boring 1-0 wins they care to throw at me. No worries on that one.
but the point is they wouldn't hold on and would end up drawing when they could have pushed on for a greater lead

Don't get me wrong though, would take him over some of the tripe we've been linked with

but the point is they wouldn't hold on and would end up drawing when they could have pushed on for a greater lead

Don't get me wrong though, would take him over some of the tripe we've been linked with

you don't know that they wouldn't hold on, my point is he got Swansea ( the pride of Wales) to 7th with scoring few goals. I would also say our team overall is far superior to what Swansea have and we could expect some good results.

you don't know that they wouldn't hold on, my point is he got Swansea ( the pride of Wales) to 7th with scoring few goals. I would also say our team overall is far superior to what Swansea have and we could expect some good results.

My mate is a Swansea season ticket holder and said they were incredibly negative last season, looking to get the first goal then sit back and hold on.

Swanseas lack of goals last season wasn't just because they didn't have any decent strikers.

Doesn't sound wildly different to us last season tbh.

Right I'm off to bed. Can somebody come and wake me when this is all sorted? If Dowie gets in then don't wake me...put a pillow over my face. Thanks.

Don't want Sousa. Not for playing style but the actions of being a chairmen's guest whilst being a manager of another club doesn't fit right me. He's a moaning git about refs too and his relationships with Swansea's board and QPR's board suggest it will only be three months before we have a new manager.

My fear is we see this on most occassions when we start the process of selecting a new manager particuarly with Mandaric. It always starts with a flurry of names of managers who are currently in employment who would be seen as a pretty positive moves only to end in the actual appointment being something of an anti climax.

Still wouldn't be surprised to be linked with more in demand managers to only end up appointing fecking Dowie and Milan trying to convince everyone that he was always the stand out candidate !!!

Too be honest I think I would prefer us to take a chance on Powell than offer the job to a proven failure who has moved countless time on the managerial merry go round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570