Nigel Pearson should he stay or should he go?

should he stay or go?

• keep him regardless of promotion or not

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • sack him at the end of the season; if we dont go up

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Sack him now

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a possible split in the dressing room between the old guard and the new? Wellens & Gally used to be the top dogs and now they are unused subs every week. Throw in Dyer, Waghorn & Andy King who have struggled to cement a first team place.

Plus you have certain players who maybe think they deserve more of a chance. Like Vardy, Whitbread, Schlupp, Moore, Kane.

Perhaps the dressing room is split?

Just guessing here.

Last edited:
Just guessing here.

Love it

Can I have a go - Pearson likes to watch all the players in the shower after the game, whilst rubbing himself furiously, and sucking on half an orange. And some of the players don't like it

Can I have a go - Pearson likes to watch all the players in the shower after the game, whilst rubbing himself furiously, and sucking on half an orange. And some of the players don't like it

He does have the 70's P.E Teacher look about him to be fair... :icon_wink

Speaking of complete bollocks...

Someone on twitter has tweeted that he has been told by a Pearson family member that he is as good as gone.

Was it the same bloke that called RL after the game claiming our loss of form was down to a fallout between Chris Wood and NP's daughter?

Speaking of complete bollocks...

Someone on twitter has tweeted that he has been told by a Pearson family member that he is as good as gone.

to be honest I'm quite surprised it's taken the owner's this long to wield the axe (and that's even if they do just yet). I fully expected him to be gone around 5 games ago, as I think most of us could see 7th place fast approaching. It would have been harsh and a bit of a knee jerk reaction at that point but with their history, I'm surprised they've stayed their hand for so long.

Pearson is no longer the main issue. He is surely finished at the KP.

What matters is what happens on the pitch. The managers come and go - and to some extent so too do the owners. It's the club and the supporters that remain and matter.

I hope irrespective of the timing of Pearson's sacking that as many as possible get down to Brighton on Saturday and the team find from somewhere the spirit to give it a right good go. It's difficult to see it happening but we need a win - and everyone knows much stranger things have happened.

Pearson is no longer the main issue. He is surely finished at the KP.

What matters is what happens on the pitch. The managers come and go - and to some extent so too do the owners. It's the club and the supporters that remain and matter.

I hope irrespective of the timing of Pearson's sacking that as many as possible get down to Brighton on Saturday and the team find from somewhere the spirit to give it a right good go. It's difficult to see it happening but we need a win - and everyone knows much stranger things have happened.

Oh, but he is - for players, fans and the media

Misery and ridiculous speculation follows each and every game, and that is not helping anyone. Six massive games to come, and the only topic is whether he is staying or going - no way that anything is going to change while that continues

Either back him today, very loudly and very publicly, for the rest of the season. Or sack him, right now

Relax: you don't need to justify yourself. I look at your avatar, and I'd believe whatever you said! :icon_bigg

Thanks OF it's just infuriating when you have decent info and all you get is ridicule from people who's only contribution is pedantry and put downs...
At the end of the day this is a discussion forum not a news forum...

Konchesky's agent - a former pro with over 400 league appearances...

Hate to be a nob.

Vested interest for me.

Particularly when Pearson spent all Summer trying to get rid of a player in his Autumn years on a significant wage. A decision I completely agree with it. Btw this isn't a dig aimed at you but Konckesky's agent and himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570