Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to get a result even with a shite performance like that. We need to be starting Iheanacho if Barnes is going to continue to stink out the place

Statistically we are averaging two points a game. This would give us 76 points and a Champions League place by the end of the season if we keep playing like this. Also Vardy could probably win the Golden Boot with 25 goals. Great times !!!!!
Just for balance… that won’t happen :icon lol:

It would be great if it did though, so if you can organise it and run it up the flag pole I’ll salute it.

It does appear that way. He’s had opportunities to make impact in games that you’d expect him to want to do well in (including today) and he’s just not on it at all.
If it carries on there won’t be a point keeping him. You can’t make a player want to play for you.

I’m disappointed too. The comparison is always made to Grealish, and he basically lost his England place to him. If that was me I’d be determined to prove people wrong. He doesn’t seem to want to.

It does appear that way. He’s had opportunities to make impact in games that you’d expect him to want to do well in (including today) and he’s just not on it at all.
It doesn't help when no ****er looks to play a forward pass even when he's asking for it.

Imo Wilf and Youri are the biggest contributory factor to Maddison looking shit at the moment.

I assume we'll be playing with 5 at the back against Man Shitty... can Jakupovic play in a back three? Will Amartey lose his knees in training?

I’m a bit confused by their penalty award. I thought that was the sort of thing (initiating contact) that wasn’t going to lead to a penalty this season?

It was still daft of Soyuncu to dive in like that, but I didn’t think that should have been awarded.

Maybe he really wants to join that relegation battle in North London

I’m a bit confused by their penalty award. I thought that was the sort of thing (initiating contact) that wasn’t going to lead to a penalty this season?

It was still daft of Soyuncu to dive in like that, but I didn’t think that should have been awarded.
I thought it was soft too. Stupid decision to slide, but the player went into him.

It doesn't help when no ****er looks to play a forward pass even when he's asking for it.

Imo Wilf and Youri are the biggest contributory factor to Maddison looking shit at the moment.
Spot on. He was calling for the ball time and time and time again today but Tielemans and Ndidi just looked to pass it backwards or lose it entirely. Maddison wasn't good at all, but he is being completely nullified by having next to little to work with.

Let's not get carried away. I am glad Albrighton scored but he was horrendously shit for the most part and put in some of the worst crosses and corners I have seen for a long time. We were so poor today but none more so than Barnes and Soyuncu who had obviously forgotten to pack their brains in their kit bags.

Brenda sounded confident about bringing someone in and I wouldn't be surpised if that is already in progress so hopefully that will help.

The best part of the game was Nacho trying to score at the end. Absolutely hilarious shit and the most Nacho thing I've seen him do in ages.

Let's not get carried away. I am glad Albrighton scored but he was horrendously shit for the most part and put in some of the worst crosses and corners I have seen for a long time. We were so poor today but none more so than Barnes and Soyuncu who had obviously forgotten to pack their brains in their kit bags.

Brenda sounded confident about bringing someone in and I wouldn't be surpised if that is already in progress so hopefully that will help.

The best part of the game was Nacho trying to score at the end. Absolutely hilarious shit and the most Nacho thing I've seen him do in ages.
In truth we don’t have a single player who looks on form.

Any hint on position from Brendan?

And any news on the injury that took Ricardo off?

I was out at IKEA for most of the game sadly but caught what I could on the radio.

From the brief bits I've heard, it sums us up at the moment:
  • Defensive errors and clumsiness could've cost us
  • Not enough creativity in attack

Fair summary?

Neither of these things surprise me at all as they sum up what we already know about our squad - we're missing our first choice defenders and need a leader in that back line, and we don't have enough creativity in attack.

Really? I'm assuming this is a joke as if there's one position we don't need it's central midfielders
You're lucky you made that assumption otherwise you'd have been getting a Whoooooooooosssshhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669