Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not get carried away. I am glad Albrighton scored but he was horrendously shit for the most part and put in some of the worst crosses and corners I have seen for a long time. We were so poor today but none more so than Barnes and Soyuncu who had obviously forgotten to pack their brains in their kit bags.

Brenda sounded confident about bringing someone in and I wouldn't be surpised if that is already in progress so hopefully that will help.

The best part of the game was Nacho trying to score at the end. Absolutely hilarious shit and the most Nacho thing I've seen him do in ages.
What an Perez has delivered better? Albrighton was solid throughout the game he may not glide past players but at least you get a steady 6/7 out of 10 every game. Out of Perez and Albrighton then I would select the latter every time.
Barnes is not doing what BR has asked him to do and that is run at players, he must do this at every opportunity I just think he and the team are lacking confidence big tie, part of that is our defence it is as though Tielemans and Ndidi are looking over their shoulder all the time.

What an Perez has delivered better? Albrighton was solid throughout the game he may not glide past players but at least you get a steady 6/7 out of 10 every game. Out of Perez and Albrighton then I would select the latter every time.
Barnes is not doing what BR has asked him to do and that is run at players, he must do this at every opportunity I just think he and the team are lacking confidence big tie, part of that is our defence it is as though Tielemans and Ndidi are looking over their shoulder all the time.
I'm impressed you're privy to Bar's instructions to Barnes. Any other inside knowledge?

I'm impressed you're privy to Bar's instructions to Barnes. Any other inside knowledge?
It is blatantly obvious, it is Barnes greatest strength why he is not doing it is baffling, you can see BR urging him to get at teams on the side line. He just needs to slot one in the back of the net and he will be off, Vardy was desperately unlucky when he tried to play Barnes in during the first half, Vardy held on to it that split second too long, it was a lung busting run by Barnes to get there.

It would have been one hell of a goal if we had pulled it off, the players just seem to be off the pace with each other at the moment.

Mate. You've had an unnecessary breakdown here. I made it clear that I think we need a winger as neither Perez or Albrighton are good enough.

If you think Albrighton was anything other than ****ing woeful despite his goal then you weren't watching the game. I love Albrighton and he's a good sub to have as is Perez. That is where it ends for him now I'm afraid.

Vardy was desperately unlucky when he tried to play Barnes in during the first half, Vardy held on to it that split second too long
So he wasn't "desperately unlucky' then. He hadn't switched his brain on and played a terrible, terrible pass.

It is blatantly obvious, it is Barnes greatest strength why he is not doing it is baffling, you can see BR urging him to get at teams on the side line. He just needs to slot one in the back of the net and he will be off, Vardy was desperately unlucky when he tried to play Barnes in during the first half, Vardy held on to it that split second too long, it was a lung busting run by Barnes to get there.

It would have been one hell of a goal if we had pulled it off, the players just seem to be off the pace with each other at the moment.
So it’s not necessarily that he’s not doing what BR has asked him to do?

Just caught up with highlights. Both VAR decisions spot on for me. The only question is whether the pen counts as a clear and obvious error under the new rules. but it was a clumsy tackle and a clear pen for me.

How on earth Farke can say Cantwell wasn’t interfering with play when he was virtually stood on Kasper’s toes.

Mate. You've had an unnecessary breakdown here. I made it clear that I think we need a winger as neither Perez or Albrighton are good enough.

If you think Albrighton was anything other than ****ing woeful despite his goal then you weren't watching the game. I love Albrighton and he's a good sub to have as is Perez. That is where it ends for him now I'm afraid.
I agree he will be a sub for the remainder of his contact but to say he was woeful was a bit harsh IMO, as for Perez I think Albrighton offers alot more acroos the board.

no details but he seems to be saying that it isnt serious which is great (assume thats what he meant despite the double negative)

He actually said “isn’t nothing serious”, which is a tremendous double negative, so I’m assuming he’s going to have his leg amputated tomorrow.

Thank god he's ok. Wouldn't it be lovely to have Pereira, Bertrand and Vestergaard available when we get back with Evans also back in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566