Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Belgian GP qualifying was edge of the seat stuff.

Also well done Leicester.

Got away with that big time

We're normally shit against these but without a win

Missed the entire game so relied in you miserable feckers on here for commentary. We need fit defenders.

What a load of shite that was - completely devoid of ideas against the worst team in the league.

Defensively I can make allowances for us due to the injuries but this is meant to be our strongest front line.

No chance of top 6 on with the level of performances so far this season.

Missed the entire game so relied in you miserable feckers on here for commentary. We need fit defenders.
I don’t think we should. Bring in someone and the poor bastard would be in a full body cast by lunchtime the next day.

Huffed & puffed to get 3 points from a Championship side. Another defensive injury. No sign of a winger arriving & apparently none of the Summer signings are currently good enough to appear on the pitch even when we're playing horrifically badly.

Other than that we're in great shape.

Feels like six points from nine is a very generous outcome for us, and an incredibly good one given our defensive problems.

There is a real problem with Soyuncu not stepping up to the leadership role. But other than that I’ll give them a bit of a pass given we have five/six defenders out injured.

The international break has come at a good time for us.

What a load of shite that was - completely devoid of ideas against the worst team in the league.

Defensively I can make allowances for us due to the injuries but this is meant to be our strongest front line.

No chance of top 6 on with the level of performances so far this season.
I thought we were attacking well until we lost Ricardo. Castagne is a solid defender but doesn't offer nearly the same threat down the right. Think he's better attacking down the left.

Absolute dog bob, really

Barnes looks a mile away from match sharpness
Soyuncu is genuinely unrecognisable
Maddison complete and utter horseshit

Need a serious rethink in this break, in my opinion

He maybe comedy gold at times, But Nacho needs to play alongside Vardy
And Maddison needs benching

That was really poor. Nacho just has to start for me.

The Maddison performances continue to be worrying.

And Soyuncu made Amartey look like Baresi today.

Still we’ve nicked six points against three sides that have historically caused us headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566